Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Does It To Me Again

Reaction score
So much stuff purchased from DJI and there always seems to be an issue. Used some credits to buy my new Inspire 2 package with the X5S and all the accessories for some high end photography. Got the drone, spare batteries, new landing mode case, a few accessories but no camera and no focus wheel 2 aside from a few other accessories. No status on the web site so I sent them a message.

Response as follows:
We understand that you wish to know the status of your order. Upon checking our system it shows that your package is still on our warehouse and waiting for the courier to pick it up. The estimated shipment date will be on August 21 since Osmo Pro/RAW - Handwheel 2 Communication Cable and Osmo - X5 Adapter takes 15-20 business days to ship after payment confirmation. Once your package is shipped out you will receive a notification via email together with your tracking number.

Of course they left out my camera and Handwheel 2 but another communications they said those items would also be shipped on the 21'st.

So tell me DJI, if my stuff is at your warehouse waiting to be picked up why am I waiting until August 21st for shipment and another 5 days for delivery????? What's up with that. Where is your courier coming from Mars?

This is BS, I have a $6k drone package grounded for another month. When I questioned them directly I stopped receiving responses.

What else sucks is that the protection plan starts now since I activated the drone yet it's going to sit on the shelf for another month.

So much stuff purchased from DJI and there always seems to be an issue. Used some credits to buy my new Inspire 2 package with the X5S and all the accessories for some high end photography. Got the drone, spare batteries, new landing mode case, a few accessories but no camera and no focus wheel 2 aside from a few other accessories. No status on the web site so I sent them a message.

Response as follows:
We understand that you wish to know the status of your order. Upon checking our system it shows that your package is still on our warehouse and waiting for the courier to pick it up. The estimated shipment date will be on August 21 since Osmo Pro/RAW - Handwheel 2 Communication Cable and Osmo - X5 Adapter takes 15-20 business days to ship after payment confirmation. Once your package is shipped out you will receive a notification via email together with your tracking number.

Of course they left out my camera and Handwheel 2 but another communications they said those items would also be shipped on the 21'st.

So tell me DJI, if my stuff is at your warehouse waiting to be picked up why am I waiting until August 21st for shipment and another 5 days for delivery????? What's up with that. Where is your courier coming from Mars?

This is BS, I have a $6k drone package grounded for another month. When I questioned them directly I stopped receiving responses.

What else sucks is that the protection plan starts now since I activated the drone yet it's going to sit on the shelf for another month.
I feel your pain. I to made that mistake once with long wait times exactly like you explained. I have learned my lesson now. I only buy from Amazon prime and if there is anything missing it goes right back. same day. I then find another supplier on Amazon that has what I'm looking for. Also use some of sponsors on this site as they seem to get that its all about customer satisfaction.

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. We have the Osmo Pro/RAW - Handwheel 2 Communication Cable in stock and ready to ship but it looks like we are currently backordered on the Osmo - X5 Adapter. Give us a shout if we can be of any assistance.

Also use some of sponsors on this site as they seem to get that its all about customer satisfaction.

Thank you for your loyalty to sponsors of the Inspire Pilots forum. We are here to look out for the best interests of IP members. Safe flying :cool:

Response as follows:

So can I suggest you take this up directly with DJI and not moan about it on here?
I respectfully point out our forums General Terms:

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

It must be because of the "credits" you wanted to use, but I can't figure out why you would buy anything directly from DJI when there are a couple of highly respected dealers right on this forum. These people will tell you what's in stock before you place your order and they will answer the phone when you call them. I ordered my last setup from Florida Drone Supply and couldn't be happier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour