Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI refused my exchange blamed nonexisting crash but fixed for free.

Reaction score
dji.jpg Took possession of my 12 early January. First thing was the props so I waited forever for new ones. Even the new ones are still loose. Then landing gear issues. After that the x4s died after a change of batteries. Dji said I had made contact in 14 days with the props so exchange shouldn't be an issue. I just got an email I don't qualify for exchange due to a crash but they would fix it for free. There was no crash PERIOD. Not even a rough landing. What the heck is going on at DJI? I send an email back as said I would refuse delivery and opening a dispute with paypal or cc company. This same crap happened with my p4p. I was also informed I can get a new 12 if I use my dji care? Why would I do that? That's for my screw-ups not dji faulty product.

Reactions: Papasam
View attachment 12477 Took possession of my 12 early January. First thing was the props so I waited forever for new ones. Even the new ones are still loose. Then landing gear issues. After that the x4s died after a change of batteries. Dji said I had made contact in 14 days with the props so exchange shouldn't be an issue. I just got an email I don't qualify for exchange due to a crash but they would fix it for free. There was no crash PERIOD. Not even a rough landing. What the heck is going on at DJI? I send an email back as said I would refuse delivery and opening a dispute with paypal or cc company. This same crap happened with my p4p. I was also informed I can get a new 12 if I use my dji care? Why would I do that? That's for my screw-ups not dji faulty product.
I had a similar issue with my X5 camera two different times. DJI charged me for two different camera repairs and claiming that I must have crashed the aircraft. Both times the camera just stopped working. Once between battery changes on my Inspire 1 and the other time while using my OSMO. Someone tell me how they keep claiming that the "Module" has stopped working and I must have crashed. Never happened!

Reactions: J Nelson
I've had a couple of battles with Florenz as well. Try posting the same thing in the actual DJI online forum. Seems like "public pressure" and bad press on that site sometimes prompts them to take more appropriate action.

Reactions: J Nelson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam