Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI ZENMUSE X5 For Sale

Reaction score
Camera is being sold FOR PARTS OR REPAIR... I get no image on tablet display on tablet but it still
records to the sdcard. Tablet displays '' no image transmission error ". Problem started after I tried
updating the firmware.

$575 shipped no lensIMG_0197.JPG IMG_0198.JPG

Last edited:
I've had the camera for about a year, never had any issues until I tried updating the software and this is where I'm at now.
I get no image on tablet but it still records to sd card you just can't see what's being recorded.

Little history please

Hi,

Will that fit in the Inspire 1 mount, plus do you still have the X5 Camera Gamble

for sale, I am in the UK

Regards

Derek

Camera is being sold FOR PARTS OR REPAIR... I get no image on tablet display on tablet but it still
records to the sdcard. Tablet displays '' no image transmission error ". Problem started after I tried
updating the firmware.

$575 shipped no lensView attachment 10694 View attachment 10695

IMG_0209.jpg
updating the firmware.

$575 shipped no lensView attachment 10694 View attachment 10695
Hi,

Will that fit in the Inspire 1 mount, plus do you still have the X5 Camera Gamble

for sale, I am in the UK

Regards

Derek[/QUOTE

It will mount to the inspire 1 mount but I wouldn't recommend you use it. It would be best if you upgraded to the x5 gimbal plate, the x5 sits lower so you have to install some plastic feet to help rasise the height of the drone also

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hukumkaikka