Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

fpvlr inspire1 antennas

I can't seem to get the first cover off the back of the controller took the 4 screws out and it seems like it's glued in

Try the usb socket ,or other may block ur way to remove.. :) becareful after u reach inside... remove the ribbon holder by just pull up the end of the black thing... do not break it.. do it with cautions it shall goes fine.... :D

Yes mazz was right ... anywhere here is how it look like unplug the stock one and plug the new one... and drill a 6.5mm hole for the new attena and carefully hide all the ribbon n other cable before u snap it back...

Attachments

• 20150624_101734.jpg
    20150624_101734.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
I thought he said he had already removed the cover. Now I realize it was just the first. That ribbon actually took me a minute to figure out how I would do it as well. Not really able to grab it and I didn't want to pinch the ribbon with anything. Seemed to easy to damage. I ended up using a pencil eraser. Just dragged it across the top in the direction I wanted it to come off. Worked for me. Hope that helps.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Just dragged it across the top in the direction I wanted it to come off
You were lucky. There is a locking clip that should be lifted. I flipped mine the wrong way and broke it. Will be sending in the transmitter tomorrow. I didn't see that video until it was too late.

Tested !!!!! Full bar no even a signal drop in radio n video.... I ammmm solo happy with this... :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for the info ... i am doing for a huge factory aerial photograph and permission for flying that high... normally my flying height are below 120meter..:D

Thanks for all the help got mine done. Flies good haven't done range test yet but I'll let you guys know

Ok did a range test. At 400ft could only get to 5200 feet on the auto setting. On a manual channel 6100 feet.this is a stage 2 kit. A lot better on auto. Not much of a gain on manual. I could get to 5400 feet without kit on manual and 2500 on auto

i use with booster... x2 it give me super duper range...
wanna ask if anybody using with the fpvlr advange...
i notice that ver1.2 app display poor signal when u on the booster... i believe it detetecd the booster are very near the radio but doesn't matter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu