Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FREE INSPIRE 2 CASES

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
We have several of the original DJI Inspire 2 cases that we are trying to find a new happy home for. These have had the Inspire 2 and components removed and still have the original exterior cardboard box included. All we ask is that you pay the shipping to your destination.

We have these because many of our Inspire 2 clients chose to have their copter shipped in the hard GPC cases that we stock. This could be a great backup case for our folding prop clients to modify if you did not want to modify your other hard case or just need a backup.

This would also be a great time to purchase any of the Inspire 2 accessories as they fit nicely in the stock case!

Please let us know if you would like one of these cases.

Reactions: SanCap
We have several of the original DJI Inspire 2 cases that we are trying to find a new happy home for. These have had the Inspire 2 and components removed and still have the original exterior cardboard box included. All we ask is that you pay the shipping to your destination.

We have these because many of our Inspire 2 clients chose to have their copter shipped in the hard GPC cases that we stock. This could be a great backup case for our folding prop clients to modify if you did not want to modify your other hard case or just need a backup.

This would also be a great time to purchase any of the Inspire 2 accessories as they fit nicely in the stock case!

Please let us know if you would like one of these cases.
I would like to have a spare one for my i2 batteries

We have been putting labels on them and stacking them up to ship tomorrow for people. We would be happy to send you one as well. If you would like, you can either send us a PM here with your shipping address and we will check the shipping cost for you - or just send your contact information to [email protected] and we will get you a shipping amount and an invoice to pay and will get it sent out tomorrow for you.

Thanks!

I'd love one! Shipping to my info? (I just got my I2 from you just over a week ago).

Thanks for all the PMs and emails about the cases. We actually really like seeing them find a home where they are going to be useful.

As of this morning we had 8 or 10 left - and we currently have shipping estimates out to enough people to take them all. Because of the size of the case the shipping cost has been ranging from $35 - $55 (depending on where they are shipped to) and not everyone has wanted one that bad so it is possible that there will be a case or two left after the last 8 or 10 people decide. As soon as we know if there are going to be a couple that are not spoken for we can let everyone know.

Thanks for all the PMs and emails about the cases. We actually really like seeing them find a home where they are going to be useful.

As of this morning we had 8 or 10 left - and we currently have shipping estimates out to enough people to take them all. Because of the size of the case the shipping cost has been ranging from $35 - $55 (depending on where they are shipped to) and not everyone has wanted one that bad so it is possible that there will be a case or two left after the last 8 or 10 people decide. As soon as we know if there are going to be a couple that are not spoken for we can let everyone know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
summaradoca