Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Goprofessional Cases

Reaction score
I'm looking to get everyone's opinions on either the landing or travel mode case for the i2. I have the travel mode case for my i1 and like it a lot but do get tired of breaking the craft down to put it away. I did order a landing mode case for my i2 from my local dealer and should be able to pick it up this week. Just wondering if the extra size and price of the landing case is going to be worth it especially with the easier transition from travel to landing mode.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: SanCap
I had Landing mode for the Inspire Pro. The gimbal attachment to the aircraft with the Inspire Pro/1 was MUCH more delicate and subject to wear/damage. If I recall, the difference in size between the two is very negligible. (Like 1 1/2" more, max).

Reactions: SanCap
I had Landing mode for the Inspire Pro. The gimbal attachment to the aircraft with the Inspire Pro/1 was MUCH more delicate and subject to wear/damage. If I recall, the difference in size between the two is very negligible. (Like 1 1/2" more, max).

Do you plan on going with another landing mode case for your i2?

I'm looking to get everyone's opinions on either the landing or travel mode case for the i2. I have the travel mode case for my i1 and like it a lot but do get tired of breaking the craft down to put it away. I did order a landing mode case for my i2 from my local dealer and should be able to pick it up this week. Just wondering if the extra size and price of the landing case is going to be worth it especially with the easier transition from travel to landing mode.

The dimensions between the two are almost negligable. Get the landing mode, it carries 2 more batteries.

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 8.54.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 8.54.21 PM.png

Reactions: pilotbcm20
I'm not looking to check mine but I did recently take my i2 in its stock case with me on a private jet and even with me loading it on the plane myself, the case still ended up with some nicks and scratches. Can't believe they sell a 3k dollar drone with that cheap styrofoam case. smh....

If your in UK or Europe don't overlook the Multi Rotor aXessories i2 case.
Look at this beauty
28106d189eb68b1829af2fc8a43e64a9.jpg
f942d93c0c1d76b7006a0ef58c0dea13.jpg

Reactions: Anwick

Go for landing mode. Saves time and so much less hassle

Must be something I'm missing here, but with the I2 it takes less than 1 minute to go from transport mode to camera fitted and good to go, so where is the pain... ?

Reactions: Viper Pilot
@BigSpen21 - if you wish to advertise your cases on here please contact admin in order to apply for approved vendor status.
Future posts will be deleted/locked pending vendor status.

Thank You

I have a landing mode case for my I1 and I love it. Forget the make, found it on amazon. Just pop props off and load everything in it. Fits easily in the trunk of my car or back seat. Was about $500, but worth it in my opinion.

I would encourage anyone considering a landing mode case to consider the amount of jarring that your bird takes while being towed by a handle. My bird is tucked snuggly into its preformed cutout, so I am not worried about damage to the actual aircraft. When you leave your gimbal hanging on its mount point however, you are constantly stressing a weak point. If anyone has ever seen an Inspire post crash, the gimbal usually separates completely from the aircraft because of its weight. Granted, towing the bird in a case is not nearly as dramatic as crashing the bird, but the constant stress on the point cannot be good for it. If the case allowed you to hold the gimbal captive and secure as the bird and the accessories, I would say go for it when considering a landing mode case. I have not seen a single one that does that though. Just food for thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam