Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GPS Module for RC

that's mean the "follow me" function only for Phantom series but not Inspire series?

(start from 11:54)

The video shows 12 mode, which of them are really exists in current Inspire series (especially Inspire2)?

The first one "path drawing" and "active track by camera" also looks useful....

Reactions: Fahad
so can anyone explain what's the benefit with the GPS module if we are using an GPS-already tablet?

for example, any mode/function that only works under GPS module?

Well with the GPS module you can move to a new location while the I2 is flying about and using the Go 4 app select that new location as a new 'home point' and the bird will land there if 'go home' is selected. I'm not sure you can do that with a tablet with a built in GPS. Not sure the R/C uses the tablet GPS info for that sort of thing. I could be wrong.

Well with the GPS module you can move to a new location while the I2 is flying about and using the Go 4 app select that new location as a new 'home point' and the bird will land there if 'go home' is selected. I'm not sure you can do that with a tablet with a built in GPS. Not sure the R/C uses the tablet GPS info for that sort of thing. I could be wrong.

That can be done with phone/tablet. Module might memore accurate, not sure. If it uses GLONAS also, probably is but te difference is quite.. minimal, have been using it for ..10flights maybe (the module)

Ah ok. Good to know that. Then in that case I'm not real sure what the GPS module is buying you. I have been using the 9.7 " I pad and it doesn't have a built in GPS so I use the DJI R/C mounted external GPS module. ONe thing about the GPS Module however, is I have not been able to see anything on the Go 4 app that even indicates how well that GPS module is working. No signal strength or number of satelites locked on , etc is available. Kinda a shot in the dark if it's working or how well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stonecentreaus