Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from Phoenix, AZ

Reaction score
Hi!

I just joined but have been perusing your site for a little while now. I think I finally decided to get a used Inspire 1. I've been trying to get a Mavic, but availability is simply not there right now and I can't wait two months for it. I'm starting a multimedia business and need something sooner than that.

I found an Inspire 1 on eBay and talked dude down a bit because an arm had been cracked, then repaired. Pic can be found here:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/3BsAAOSwzaJX~AAM/s-l1600.jpg

The user has 100% feedback, says it flies perfectly fine and the repair looks quite good so it doesn't bother me too much...hard to say though.

I thought I'd get the opinion of all the experienced users here though. Once it's cracked, is it a goner? I saw a guy repair a cracked arm (which I'm willing and able to do if need be) on YouTube and, once he got the cracked one off, he tried to break it in his hands and couldn't...so he put it on the edge of the desk and tried to break it...and couldn't. Of course it depends on a b, but they seem pretty tough.

Anyway, I'm loving the forum and I'm very much looking forward to reading and learning anything and everything I can about the drone itself (even though I hate the term "drone"), business opportunities, flight techniques...anything you all have got.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

--Brent

I found an Inspire 1 on eBay and talked dude down a bit because an arm had been cracked, then repaired. Pic can be found here:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/3BsAAOSwzaJX~AAM/s-l1600.jpg

The user has 100% feedback, says it flies perfectly fine and the repair looks quite good so it doesn't bother me too much...hard to say though.

I thought I'd get the opinion of all the experienced users here though.

So...I bought it. I got it REALLY cheap. We'll see how it works!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesvillaroman