Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Yes. Full size HDMI from the controller to the LIVEu backpack.

This is great news, my finger is hovering on the trigger with the i2 primarily for the BROADCAST MODE for LIVE TV, I've read nothing but bad things about THE HDMI output of the Controller.

This is great news, my finger is hovering on the trigger with the i2 primarily for the BROADCAST MODE for LIVE TV, I've read nothing but bad things about THE HDMI output of the Controller.

I have also read the issues regarding HDMI output, but there is not enough info given. Too many variables. I have sent feeds straight to monitors, goggles, and LIVEu packs, without a hiccup. Solid image for me.
I do shoot in Manual mode with the X5S. I watched the video posted above and can not replicate that issue. Looks like a refresh. I’m curious how the feed is being converted or relayed to control.

Last edited:
So guys, did someone find a way to get clean live video feed ? i am doing some jobs and need this function, this is primary why i bought the Inspire 2 (i had inspire 1 pro Before). I can not believe i spend $ 10.000 setup and i can not get a clear nice quality without cuts image !!!!!!
Does buying CADENCE Radio change anything?

So guys, did someone find a way to get clean live video feed ?

Not having HDMI or SDI playback is indeed a problem when on a set. I thought I read that the latest DJI Go 4 update fixed a SDI/HDMI problem. Not sure if its this problem though as I have not tested it yet.

A failsafe approach to what you need would be to use an external video recorder like the ones from Atmos. They are used all the time with productions so its not a strange or unexpected bit of gear. Each take/flight is recorded by the recorder and playback can originate from that rather than from the DJI Go 4 app. This is actually a bonus, because the pilot can focus on flying back to position for another take, and doesn't have to get distracted from flying while directors/producers/DPs discuss the playback results.
Also, they have a good quality display so you get another video display for director or camera op or whatever out of the deal.

Shogun Inferno - Atomos

In all of these posts remember the downlink HD camera signal at the RC is highly compressed and will not be equal to what is recorded to to the MicroSD or CineSSD card
Broadcast mode is supposed to send the signal that is stored on the SD-card instead of the stream for the pad. This adds some delay but the quality is supposed to be better.
I can tell that there is this issue also with the cendence and SDI. terrible. no fast movements or pan allowed.
Any solutions yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope