Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Wyoming!

Reaction score
I joined the forum months ago but haven't looked at it or used it until now. Hopefully I'll make up for lost time!

BTW, has anybody noticed problems with the video feed to the tablet in the new F/W update (1.11.1.50)? My feed went from great to terrible in one quick step.

Welcome, @Whiskey mike, and thanks for the introduction. Happy to have you here. With that FW version you would be referring to an Inspire 1. As DJI expands on the DJI GO app it is requiring greater processing power which is having some impact on performance with different tablets. What kind of tablet are you using?

Safe flying and see you around the forum. ;)

Reactions: Whiskey mike
Welcome, @Whiskey mike, and thanks for the introduction. Happy to have you here. With that FW version you would be referring to an Inspire 1. As DJI expands on the DJI GO app it is requiring greater processing power which is having some impact on performance with different tablets. What kind of tablet are you using?

Safe flying and see you around the forum. ;)
Greetings! Yes, inspire 1 pro zX5. Tablet is Sony Xperia that had been working great up until firmware update. Also tried an ASUS p008 with equally horrible results. I wonder if some default feed settings were changed that I could adjust, like frame rates or something? It makes it nearly impossible to use fpv. At one point the view just locked up...video feed was inop. Anyway, blue skies & happy flying to you too!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu