Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help me figure out the pinout for the ESC signal connector

Reaction score
Hello.
Can anyone tell me about the pinout of the ESC signal connector of Inspire-2? (in this picture)
IMG_20199.jpg
With respect.

Probably I2 pilots did not know this. Here's what I found out:
1. PWM
2. GND
3. PWM
4. RS485 + A
5. RS485-A
It may be useful to someone.
Sincerely.

Thanks for your information. Do you have any idea where I can find a Pad with 12 Volts Out on the nose of the I2? need it to place a second FPV camera.
Thanks

Thanks for your information. Do you have any idea where I can find a Pad with 12 Volts Out on the nose of the I2? need it to place a second FPV camera.
Thanks
I doubt if there's any 12VDC out available in Cinecore module. Even if there's, messing with it may be a costly mistake. Most modifications include a small separate battery to power FPV camera. If the drain amperage doesn't exceed 3A, the alternative solution is to use DC/DC step down module and feed the 26V from main battery to power FPV system. This voltage can be accessed at either battery compartment board or at banana type connectors located beneath rising arms assembly ...

I doubt if there's any 12VDC out available in Cinecore module. Even if there's, messing with it may be a costly mistake. Most modifications include a small separate battery to power FPV camera. If the drain amperage doesn't exceed 3A, the alternative solution is to use DC/DC step down module and feed the 26V from main battery to power FPV system. This voltage can be accessed at either battery compartment board or at banana type connectors located beneath rising arms assembly ...
Thanks man for your help. Can you point me the connettors beneath the arms?

Thanks man for your help. Can you point me the connettors beneath the arms?
You must remove the arms assembly to access these connectors. See the "how to" YT video, at 4:44 you'll see 4 banana plugs with black and grey power wires. These are going from the board on battery compartment, you can solder your power supply wiring there as well. Note: mark antenna wiring, these must go back in the same order. Take snapshots of every step during disassembly.
DJI Inspire 2 Desmontagem - YouTube
This is DC/DC step down module: 1PC DC-DC LM2596 power Supply Buck Converter step-down module

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour