Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Help Repairing Corrupt DJI File

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by acoop2901, Mar 11, 2016.

1. acoop2901

Hi Guys

Im having a bit of trouble trying to repair a corrupted file from my i1 pro.

I flew yesterday and noticed that whilst recording the record timer was frozen, as were any camera function controls. I landed, powered down the inspire and then powered back up and everything was fine. Flew another two batteries and recorded more video. Ive since got home and had a look at the files and predictably one of them is corrupted. I was able to watch the file from the library on the DJI Go app but it wont play on my Mac. I have run a terminal process called djifix which has attempted to repair the file and spits out an h264 file which will play in VLC but just plays scrambled pixels and colours. Any ideas?

2. Kilrah

When you had the issue you should have removed the card and used another one for the rest of the day. Recording further stuff likely overwrote the data that could otherwise have been recoverable.

3. acoop2901

Ah ok, not great news. The file is still there on the card and reads as 3.16gb Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 09.20.08.png

4. Kilrah

5. acoop2901

I have tried DJIfix which is the same process, I cannot use the method posted on skypixel as I am running a mac not windows.