Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help want to be certified USA

Reaction score
Gang I'm currently full employed but in my current job I have reached the end of the latter income wise, so I'm looking to generate more income with my Inspire.
My Problem is Time, wont be able to spend a lot of time studying till after X-mas, so I need to get a online coach that does not have, time limits on access to study, so I can start learning now and take my final test on February or so, any advice for all of you that have been certified in USA?
UAV Coach is the only one that pops up.
Thanks in advance
Mar

I used www.dronepilotgroundschool.com . I studied at my own pace, took the practice tests several times and scored a 92 on my first attempt in 40 minutes. I probably could have picked up a few more points if I had spent the time going over the questions, but I knew I had passed. They have added to their content a couple of times as the result of feedback from test takers. I did not spend a lot of time comparing them to other courses, but they worked for me. I would recommend them. The test is not impossible, but do not underestimate the amount of studying required. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963