Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'm done with Dronebase

when I'm not flying for myself. Before July 10th I got paid for 20 of 31 uploaded panos. After July 10th, I'm 5 for 25. This was also the time that it started taking over 10 days to even get them stitched. I was going to do some commercial panos today, but after some research, I discovered that 15 of the 20 available, that were closest to me, had already been sold,rented or leased. Their program for finding these properties has, as of late, become tragically flawed. I'm going to stop bothering with them, for a bit, and see if they can get things straightened out

Well, I think I said this in another thread. Real-estate agencies are getting wise to this scheme. "Why should I pay dronebase to hire some unlicensed ahole with no insurance, when I can just hire my own unlicensed ahole with no insurance and save the vig?" Ultimately, the final problems rests with the fact that RE agencies are okay with hiring unlicensed, uninsured aholes. But Dronebase is aiding and abetting the crime, systematically, and purposefully. However, RE agencies have figured this out and THAT is why Dronebase is circling the toilet as it's being flushed. And that is why ya'll aren't getting paid...

I have zero experience with Drone base and have zero desire to. And from everything I have read about them on this forum - they are doomed to fail. The first major incident with an unqualified, unlicensed, uninsured pilot flying in restricted airspace and they are toast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam