Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Insire 2 delivery time (direct from DJI)

Ody

Reaction score
Well, I've been holding off on pulling the trigger on buying this latest upgrade (Inspire 2), due mainly to the "red prop" thing.
Have been hoping for something positive from DJI, and reported by other members on the forum here.
Not seeing what I want to hear, so I guess I have to take the plunge and join the ranks with whatever DJI happens to be shipping these days. And work with whatever options I see best fits me.

I typically fly in the Turks & Caicos islands and usually in June/July.
Sold off my Inspire 1 Pro last fall. (waiting / hoping / expecting the I2)

I'm getting down to the wire for getting everything in place for my time in the islands again this year.
So its time to purchase.

So my question is:
What have other members been seeing for delivery times for their I2 when ordered direct from DJI?

I happen to be in Canada, but I would think deliveries from DJI to Canada / US would be similar.

Will probably order up a I2, X5s (no lens, have 12mm olympus) and 4 extra TB50's
I'm getting the impression TB50's are a bit easier to come by these days?

Reactions: Mike Harmon
Go to muticoptor.com or to DJColorado.com I bet they have them in stock and you could have them in a few days

@Ody - We would be happy to assist you. Inspire 2 units in stock on our floor are the latest run from DJI that arrived in last week. TB50's also just restocked today, they have been quite limited over the past weeks as we've been waiting on this large restock for quite some time.

Shipping to Canada from Los Angeles is not a problem. Feel free to shoot us a PM, email, or live chat on our website and we would be happy to further assist.

- Mike

You be better off ordering direct from DJI if you live in Canada, price on website includes taxes and shipping, no extras.
Delivery probably comes from Atlanta US anyway so shipping is very fast.

You be better off ordering direct from DJI if you live in Canada, price on website includes taxes and shipping, no extras.
Delivery probably comes from Atlanta US anyway so shipping is very fast.

Thats what I thought (Taxes etc included)
This makes a huge diff for those of us in Canada.
I didn't realize that they were shipped from Atlanta though.

Doesn't help that our Canadian dollar is in the tanks compared to the US dollar though.
Was par not that long ago, Hit 1.36 today, (or 1.38 or more on a credit card) -> yuk!

Approx $5100 for a basic order turns into $7000 Canadian pretty darn quick.

Last edited:
If you're worried about the red-prop thing...
Another plus for ordering direct, is it has a greater chance of being more recently manufactured.

The importance of after-purchase assistance from a good dealer cannot be overstated. Getting help from DJI is comparable to running your head into a brick wall, over and over and over...

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst