Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 1 follow me mode doesn't work like it used to :(

Reaction score
So just as the thread topic implies. I used to be able to put my inspire up 250 ft up and 600 ft out and enable follow me mode. I could drive until the battery go low then i would find a nice parking spot, put it back in P-GPS mode. It was great, i got some of my best footage doing this. Unfortunatly, it doesn't work either at all or you have to have it so close it will crash into stuff if i drove with it that close and low and still it will act strangly/

Its not the tablet, the drone or the controllers. I proved this because i have two inspires. Both do it. If its firmare, i cant roll back. (i have the latest of go and firware on both drones)

If its the go app, i can't successfully install a lower version for two reasons, I don't know how (using mini 2) and i don't know where to find the lower versions.

I had my brother who has a P3A test his (he has all current firmware, etc) and he has no problem. He can do what i used to be able to do on my inspires.

Been through every settings possible. Is this common amongst other Inspire 1 v2.0 owners as well? do i have any hope? It totally bums me out
sad.gif

Any advice would be greatlly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

Did you get "Follow me" to work? I have never tried it but will test this weekend if good weather.

So just as the thread topic implies. I used to be able to put my inspire up 250 ft up and 600 ft out and enable follow me mode. I could drive until the battery go low then i would find a nice parking spot, put it back in P-GPS mode. It was great, i got some of my best footage doing this. Unfortunatly, it doesn't work either at all or you have to have it so close it will crash into stuff if i drove with it that close and low and still it will act strangly/

Its not the tablet, the drone or the controllers. I proved this because i have two inspires. Both do it. If its firmare, i cant roll back. (i have the latest of go and firware on both drones)

If its the go app, i can't successfully install a lower version for two reasons, I don't know how (using mini 2) and i don't know where to find the lower versions.

I had my brother who has a P3A test his (he has all current firmware, etc) and he has no problem. He can do what i used to be able to do on my inspires.

Been through every settings possible. Is this common amongst other Inspire 1 v2.0 owners as well? do i have any hope? It totally bums me out
sad.gif

Any advice would be greatlly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

Maybe DJI figured out people were doing stupid stuff with it and applied a fix to it. Kind of like the FAA completely rewriting 336. That bums me out.
Best advice: reacquaint yourself with the rules and regulations that even apply to you and get with the program

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst