Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 FW Update v01.11.01.50.

You would have to have a link to the deprecated version or saved it to disk in order to do so. You are asking, so I am going to go out on a limb and guess you did not save a copy?

No, did you?

I wasn't going to update.... I was fine where i stood. But due to a broken remote I bought a new one. Had to update it. To make it short I went through alot of crap, ending in having a choice of non working device or latest firmware..... And obviously I made a wrong choice in that gamble.....

No, did you?

I wasn't going to update.... I was fine where i stood. But due to a broken remote I bought a new one. Had to update it. To make it short I went through alot of crap, ending in having a choice of non working device or latest firmware..... And obviously I made a wrong choice in that gamble.....

It's buried in an archive somewhere. I will try to find it and zip it for you. I1 v2.0 w/ X3 right?

Reactions: Cueball
my main concerns is the the Fly restriction if your no connected to dji go, Do you need wifi or cell Ipad can u use any mapping 3rd party sw

Always dubious about these updates. So has anybody been successful on a Inspire 1 with X3 camera updating to v01.11.01.50 and also the update to the Remote. Also is there a special order to do these updates ie Inspire first then Remote? As when updating the Inspire the Remote will be switched off and vice versa so suppose there may be no particular order.

my main concerns is the the Fly restriction if your no connected to dji go, Do you need wifi or cell Ipad can u use any mapping 3rd party sw
I am using Pix4D Capture to plan and fly our missions. I preflight in GO and then shut it down first. Then start Capture and fly from there. I have not updated to the new firmware yet until Pix4D confirms that the new firmware is compatible with their newest version of Capture. I have flown four flights since the update notification without incident or problems.

I am using Pix4D Capture to plan and fly our missions. I preflight in GO and then shut it down first. Then start Capture and fly from there. I have not updated to the new firmware yet until Pix4D confirms that the new firmware is compatible with their newest version of Capture. I have flown four flights since the update notification without incident or problems.

Will hold the update since your flying ok without restrictions,thanks

We just tried to update on I1ProX5 ...

Go app identified both controller & aircraft require updates ...
Controller updated via internet download in Go app ...
Aircraft refusing SD card update following several downloads & attempts...
Release notes only for x3 but as mentioned above, Go app screen states "uprage required" on our x5Pro ...
Now having serious issues connecting aircraft & controller - presumably as now on different FW versions!

Anyone had similar issue and any advice or fix?

I updated my i1 PRO and the RC.
It refused the usual (non FW loaded) SD card I've used regularly when I reinserted back into the X5.
So I hooked this SD Card up to my computer and deleted everything on it (had already transferred files) and deleted the DCIM Root Folder as well and emptied the Trash whilst SD Card was still mounted on the Desktop(Mac OSX).
SD Card was then recognised and I could FORMAT in the GO App.
This isn't a Battery FW update as after successfully updating the craft, I inserted every one of my 10 batteries with the FW SD Card installed and none of them were updated.

Always dubious about these updates. So has anybody been successful on a Inspire 1 with X3 camera updating to v01.11.01.50 and also the update to the Remote. Also is there a special order to do these updates ie Inspire first then Remote? As when updating the Inspire the Remote will be switched off and vice versa so suppose there may be no particular order.

Yes, I updated Inspire 1 first, then master and slave rc’s without any problems. I don’t think there is a special order because the other 2 are off while 1 is being updated.

Falling out of love with DJI. I have a new I1 pro which was doa. They asked I upload new firmware which I attempted at least 100 times. I shipped everything back to DJI yesterday and am figuring I will not see it back for at least a month. I am really worried that they will say it needs to be replaced and send me a refurbished unit. That would be completely unfair says my bird was brand spanking new. Should I be worried is this a common occurrence with the DJI?

That's terrible. Unfortunately I purchased my inspire back in January but never had time to put it up in the air so returning it isn't happening . This week coming up I'm off from work and was hoping to finally fly it. It's bad enough I am not able to enjoy it but to know I spent that much coin to get a refurb unit in return. I know I'm jumping the gun since idk if it needs to be replaced as of yet but I feel it will be the case. I am going to attempt to get them to replace with a new unit.

Ok you folks DO know what this FW update is, and is for right? It's to defeat NFZ workarounds like from CopterSafe. This is profoundly annoying to me as a safe, licensed, legal pilot with a Night Waiver and a bunch of Class Bravo waivers that I have to go through a Kafka-esque nightmare contacting DJI with a "mother, May I?" everytime i want to fly under one of my waivers. Oh, and it wouldn't be so bad if they were responsive, but they're NOT -- they're almost as slow as the FAA.

Reactions: 3pa4ok
"Changes to NFZ Management". That's French for "How much do you want to be screwed when you're flying a job in restricted airspace after travelling 2 hours but have the authorization and your stupid f******* DJI drone won't take off anyway?" This whole cat-and mouse thing with NFZ is just the height of stupidity. Someone will engineer around it, plus... there's always the ability to just use a GPS jammer (you didn't hear that from me, Uncle Charlie)

Bryan:
my concern is if not update will go to work and AC wont work or if I do I will have to many restrictions,
Usually go by if not broken don't fixed

Reactions: William Gaddy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ104Dumps