Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro

Reaction score
Interesting that DJI-Dave, one of the insiders who had early access to the camera during beta testing, over on the official DJI forums is suggesting that the Inspire 1 Pro that comes with the X5 camera isn't just a standard Inspire 1, but has been drastically improved over the standard version.

If you toggle between the two on DJI's website, you can see slight differences. Check out the landing gear.

Interesting that DJI-Dave, one of the insiders who had early access to the camera during beta testing, over on the official DJI forums is suggesting that the Inspire 1 Pro that comes with the X5 camera isn't just a standard Inspire 1, but has been drastically improved over the standard version.

Would you mind sharing the URL?

Rumor is that they upgraded the motors, ESC's, blades, Carbon Fiber and landing gear along with the camera. Guess so that it will handle the extra weight of the new cameras, especially the X5R with it's 512GB SSD card and mount.

Rumor is that they upgraded the motors, ESC's, blades, Carbon Fiber and landing gear along with the camera. Guess so that it will handle the extra weight of the new cameras, especially the X5R with it's 512GB SSD card and mount.

I emailed DJI to update my order from the X5+Mount to the Pro. I hope I don't have to keep buying new birds with each new camera they come out that was supposedly interchangeable, which was a big factor in my purchase decision. I guess they did not plan too far ahead when they released the original Inspire 1. For now having two Inspires does not sound like a bad thing. Plus there are already people making and selling other mounts/gimbals for Inspire.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc