Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Remote - Brand New, never touched by human hands!

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
I have a brand new, Never Been Touched by human hands (well? Except to take this picture....and well, I guess the people who put it together touched it? but I think you know what I mean!!??? :D )....

I bought an extra remote a while back...and now I just got in my Inspire 1 Pro.....I now have 3 remotes for 2 Drones.......that is one too many!

So....DJI sells this for $650 on their web site...and I think they will ship it to you for free???

If you buy in the Continental USA....I'll ship it to you for free for $600.

LET ME KNOW...it goes up on Ebay next week!

Yours,

Kirk Voclain

Attachments

• eb10-92.jpg
    eb10-92.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 13
  • eb10-93.jpg
    eb10-93.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 13
  • eb10-94.jpg
    eb10-94.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 13
  • eb10-95.jpg
    eb10-95.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 13
  • eb10-96.jpg
    eb10-96.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 13
  • eb10-97.jpg
    eb10-97.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13
Are you wanting the battery also? If so I'll do both for $715 shipped USPS priority mail.

Too bad you are not in Maui!? I'll be there, with my drone, Nov 1-8!?!?

Let me know??

I can ship it tomorrow!

B&H has it for $515 with the battery
Wow!!! I just looked and it says that the "Remote Battery" comes with it! DUH, it's built in!?

The Battery I'm including is the TB47 - 4500ma Aircraft battery.

Plus? Something must be wrong? DJI has this for $650!!! How can B&H be $515?? Hum??? I would be sceptical that something is wrong?? But hey, make me an offer I cannot refuse!

Kirk

Wow!!! I just looked and it says that the "Remote Battery" comes with it! DUH, it's built in!?

The Battery I'm including is the TB47 - 4500ma Aircraft battery.

Plus? Something must be wrong? DJI has this for $650!!! How can B&H be $515?? Hum??? I would be sceptical that something is wrong?? But hey, make me an offer I cannot refuse!

Kirk
$600 shipped to me. If the lipo makes it weird for shipping then $550 for the TX only?

OK....I'll do $550 for the TX shipped!!! As long as I can ship it USPS Priority Mail!

IF you are a go for that....my paypal email is: [email protected]

Don't forget to include your shipping address when you pay.....it will be in the mail to you tomorrow.....I'll include the tracking number here when I get it.

LET ME KNOW???

Kirk Voclain
Kirk Voclain Photography

OK....I'll do $550 for the TX shipped!!! As long as I can ship it USPS Priority Mail!

IF you are a go for that....my paypal email is: [email protected]

Don't forget to include your shipping address when you pay.....it will be in the mail to you tomorrow.....I'll include the tracking number here when I get it.

LET ME KNOW???

Kirk Voclain
Kirk Voclain Photography
Money sent for TX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu