Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Inspire 1 remote no signal.

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Russair, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Russair

I have the dual remote setup for the inspire 1. I cannot get the second remote to show video. It was hooked up as slave. i could control the camera but no picture. I have both an iPad mini and invedia shield, same problem on both. I am trying to make the problem remote the master to see if i can get a signal. No luck.

Both tablets work on the other remote.

Any tips.

2. Daniel Mascheck

I just bought the second unit, but sent it out to get modified for a stronger signal. I haven't decided what to use for my second monitor, but do have the Cinemizer glasses I thought I might use. I pray when I get my second controller I have better luck!!!

3. m00se

Daniel, what mod did you get done for the signal strength?

4. Daniel Mascheck

I sent the unit to Tony Fpvir in Florida. He has three levels of inhancement. I'm gettin the second phase which has a special antenna and an add on amplifier. The last stage is a very special antenna which I can always buy later and upgrade myself. We have trees in our area and I wanted to be safe not sorry for losing the I1 due to signal loss. Probably overkill on my part.

5. DCGOO

Yes. Update the firmware on the second remote. If the firmware on the bird is different than the remote, you will not have video. Covered in the release notes.