Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v1 (read carefully)

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 that has a harmonic oscillation problem when the landing gear is raised. This causes vibration that can be seen in the video. The vibration does not affect the flight characteristics at all. I have been using the aircraft professionally by just flying with the landing gear down. The video is perfect with the gear down. I think the landing gear assembly just needs replaced, but I can't be without an aircraft for that long.

On a more positive note, all 4 motors have been rebuilt using ceramic bearings from Boca Bearings. These high quality bearings decrease motor friction which cuts down in heat build up and increases the effective life of the motors.

This is a great deal for a hobbyist who can fly the bird as is, or a professional who has the time to fix the landing gear vibration.

What's included:
- Inspire 1 v1 aircraft (1345s prop mounts)
- Remote Control
- TB47 Battery (~30 cycles)
- Zenmuse X3 Camera
- 5 complete sets of 1345s props
- Remote Lanyard
- Battery Charger
- DJI ND Filter
- Original Case (broken zipper)

I am located in Columbus, Ohio. Looking to get $1,000 USD plus shipping. Local pickup works too.

2017-08-17%2007.05.38.jpg

2017-08-17%2007.05.57.jpg

2017-08-17%2007.06.18.jpg

2017-08-17%2007.06.47.jpg

2017-08-17%2007.07.49.jpg

Last edited:
I have an Inspire 1 that has a harmonic oscillation problem when the landing gear is raised. This causes vibration that can be seen in the video. The vibration does not affect the flight characteristics at all. I have been using the aircraft professionally by just flying with the landing gear down. The video is perfect with the gear down. I think the landing gear assembly just needs replaced, but I can't be without an aircraft for that long.

On a more positive note, all 4 motors have been rebuilt using ceramic bearings from Boca Bearings. These high quality bearings decrease motor friction which cuts down in heat build up and increases the effective life of the motors.

This is a great deal for a hobbyist who can fly the bird as is, or a professional who has the time to fix the landing gear vibration.

What's included:
- Inspire 1 v1 aircraft (1345s prop mounts)
- Remote Control
- TB47 Battery (~30 cycles)
- Zenmuse X3 Camera
- 5 complete sets of 1345s props
- Remote Lanyard
- Battery Charger
- DJI ND Filter
- Original Case (broken zipper)

I am located in Columbus, Ohio. Looking to get $1,000 USD plus shipping. Local pickup works too.

Will add pictures tonight.
Harmonic oscillation is usually a simple fix (20 mins) just by installing thicker shims in the arm assembly's.

Yeah I tried that already. I think there is something wrong with the landing gear drive that is causing a balance problem when the landing gear is raised. I have been able to minimize the vibration to an extent, but it is still there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetaksh31