Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Finally!

Reaction score
so I've just checked DHL and yes its finally on its way - will be here in the next 12-14 hours - most exciting.

Any initial pointers people can advise on anything i should be careful with, or should check / adjust etc

Many thanks

Reactions: Advexure
My opinion of them is low, but personally I wouldn't trust that just because it's coming right from them it won't have the issue.

If you do, it's a ton easier to buy new props and locks from the net instead of dealing with DJI.

You should have be fine on your props and plates if that's a new unit coming direct from DJI. Enjoy man! :cool:
Good to hear, I got locks from you guys coming tomorrow, hopefully they solve the issue without new props too!

Reactions: Advexure
Are these any different than what comes with the I2?
Depends on when you bought your bird...

I bought early and have the loose red prop issue... the mounting plates and props have been redesigned and new units are being sent by DJI, but after 3 weeks of not even answering me, they tell me 4 weeks to even ship, then it has to pass customs.

Advexure happened to have the new ones in stock available for rush shipment, so I snagged a set. Still waiting on the new props to come off backorder, but I think I'm gonna get a set of t-motor carbon blades.

Reactions: SanCap and Advexure
Depends on when you bought your bird...

I bought early and have the loose red prop issue... the mounting plates and props have been redesigned and new units are being sent by DJI, but after 3 weeks of not even answering me, they tell me 4 weeks to even ship, then it has to pass customs.

Advexure happened to have the new ones in stock available for rush shipment, so I snagged a set. Still waiting on the new props to come off backorder, but I think I'm gonna get a set of t-motor carbon blades.

New props arrived in yesterday and are off backorder. These are the latest version with the foam.

DJI Inspire 2 1550T Quick Release Propellers - Part 6 | Advexure.com

Reactions: EDDSkitz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphBonn