Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because who wants a camera that's not 4K capable today?
Honestly I'd go that kind of 1080p over the regular X5's 60mbps 4K any day..

But what I mean is that if that kind of bitrate was possible in 2013 when the BMPCC was developed, there's got to be some sweet solution for the X5 and 4K, if only DJI wants to give it to us.

Honestly I'd go that kind of 1080p over the regular X5's 60mbps 4K any day..

But what I mean is that if that kind of bitrate was possible in 2013 when the BMPCC was developed, there's got to be some sweet solution for the X5 and 4K, if only DJI wants to give it to us.
Yeah the thing is who is going to put pressure on dji by competing with their inspire series? Yuneec isn't doing much in that sector that would scare dji and I don't see any other company focusing on this sector. Gopro failed miserably with their karma against the mavic.

While some expectations I have seen are a little extreme It won't disappoint the majority.

Just a few days to go.

Everyone around me knows! I'm not sure if I feel priviledged to be around such knowledgeable people who apparently are involved in the testing circle... or just left out for not knowing too.

And it's tearing me apart. Am I happy? Sad? Happy? Sad? Lolllll

Yeah the thing is who is going to put pressure on dji by competing with their inspire series? Yuneec isn't doing much in that sector that would scare dji and I don't see any other company focusing on this sector. Gopro failed miserably with their karma against the mavic.

The PowerEye M43 was announced a few months back, but things have been quiet since the announcement.

PowerEye m43 - sUAS News

The PowerEye M43 was announced a few months back, but things have been quiet since the announcement.

PowerEye m43 - sUAS News
Yes that's the only competition that I noticed recently, but then again it looks good on paper but the actual device is not being sold yet or advertised at all so I doubt this is serious competition for dji.

Is there a live video presentation on the 15th or will the website just be updated with the new release?

Anyone know what time the keynote address starts tomorrow?

I guess 1130am pst but is it on the dji website or YouTube or Facebook???

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

On the dji website is said 1130am pst (Pacific Standard Time)

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Look at the banner image for the Control / Create event. There's a grid-like component, it looks like waypoints. Maybe the waypoint system will be upgraded and more sophisticated? Might enable one-man operation: you switch to camera control while flying the waypoint system during shooting. Or is this already available?

115224g3pqfzjz8rz42h84-1.png

Guys take a look, luckily i'm chinese.
This is a leaked dji care program for the new drones.
Apparently there maybe phantom 4 pro too
New gimbals are X4S and X5S.
Look at dji being a greedy little b*tch,
The more expensive the drone the less covered,
what an honorable company (not)
So the inspire 2 gimbals will have to purchase dji care separately
Last sentence is something like all you have to do is send it back and they will send you a new (most likely refurbished, cuz they are greedy) one or something

Reactions: Sky Pictures
115224g3pqfzjz8rz42h84-1.png

Guys take a look, luckily i'm chinese.
This is a leaked dji care program for the new drones.
Apparently there maybe phantom 4 pro too
New gimbals are X4S and X5S.
Look at dji being a greedy little b*tch,
The more expensive the drone the less covered,
what an honorable company (not)
So the inspire 2 gimbals will have to purchase dji care separately
Last sentence is something like all you have to do is send it back and they will send you a new (most likely refurbished, cuz they are greedy) one or something
Thanks for sharing! These new gimbals makes me very excited!

Inspired by Apple, we can hopefully assume that the 'S' stands for an upgrade. The X4 makes me a bit sad though as it implies a step back - why couldn't we've seen X6?

The X4 might even be destined for this Phantom 4 Pro. I hope not somehow.

This separate DJI Care gimbal might be a good thing. I'd rather only pay DJI Care for the gimbal than the whole drone.

Thanks for sharing! These new gimbals makes me very excited!

Inspired by Apple, we can hopefully assume that the 'S' stands for an upgrade. The X4 makes me a bit sad though as it implies a step back - why couldn't we've seen X6?

The X4 might even be destined for this Phantom 4 Pro. I hope not somehow.

This separate DJI Care gimbal might be a good thing. I'd rather only pay DJI Care for the gimbal than the whole drone.
I think X5S means there maynot be a new sensor but a new gimbal design and len prob.
For X4S i think it should be a one inch sensor.
They try to copy apple so much by looking at the packaging and dji care, but they fail miserably due to their extremely extremely poor customer service.
Might be true, but you can look at a way that they are actually charging you extra. which is more likely the case, why would they want to charge you less

What all this says to me is "The Inspire 2 will have new cameras with much better quality, and probably exactly the same fitting interface as the Inspire 1, except that we won't allow that aircraft to use the new cameras."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude