Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like what I was thinking too........
Now.....with DJI providing a 4 battery charging hub.....how many batteries will they provide with the kit? 2 or 4?

No. Where are the batteries inserted? I can't see.
Looks like 1 on each side from the back straddling the I-beam on the tail. The original photo shows it more clearly. My guess is that the batteries are close to half their original size / capacity in order to keep CG similar to current model.

What is your opinion...will the connecting/socket from I2 to the camera X3, Z3, X5 still fit onto the I2? Possibility to reuse them? As it looks for now the batteries will be different...

What is your opinion...will the connecting/socket from I2 to the camera X3, Z3, X5 still fit onto the I2? Possibility to reuse them? As it looks for now the batteries will be different...

I think it will fit, now with the new z3, it would be a waste :p

I think it will be backwards compatible with all the i1 Cameras but I'm hoping the i2 will have a new innovation in pro Aerial Camera technology, like a 100mbps version of the X5.

I think it will be backwards compatible with all the i1 Cameras but I'm hoping the i2 will have a new innovation in pro Aerial Camera technology, like a 100mbps version of the X5.

I don't even think that will make much of a difference TBH unless its combined with 10 bit color depth and cutting edge codec to do it justice.

The dream is....

DJI give us a new X5R but with the Hasselblad sensor at a sane price.
And 10 bit video at 100+MBPS for X5 money.

I'm not sure DJI will be interested in extending the capabilities of their budget cameras as most of the world is used to seeing drone video at 8 bit @ sub 100MBPS native bit rates. If they bump that up they either have to give us more at the top end so those users can get to the next level or keep the lower paid customers on the same old level they have done for years. I call it the "go pro" look.

I would love to see vimeo and youtube offer a new service for pros where they have have better quality video, I am sure many would pay for it.

Ok the reason for asking, because I was seeing an offer from China for an X5 for 799$ without lenses and possibly buying it, but who knows what comes and what it may cause it terms of price drop or new technology

Zenmuse X5 Part 1 Gimbal And Camera(lens Excluded) For Dji Inspire 1 Pro & Raw Rc Helicopter Drone - Buy Brushless Gimbal Product on Alibaba.com
That's funny, I visited the same offering a couple of days ago and I hadn't visited alibaba for several years before that.

So when is it coming I am in the market for an inspire. The last thing I want is to buy the 1v2 pro and a week later the 2 gets released.

So when is it coming I am in the market for an inspire. The last thing I want is to buy the 1v2 pro and a week later the 2 gets released.
If you read the thread you would already know but it's November 15th most likely.

But when can you actually receive one is another matter entirely ;)
True, but I don´t expect as many issues as with the mavic since the demand will be a lot lower since mavic is cheaper and targets a bigger audience than the inspire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu