Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also said the 8 Nov
The title does say that, correct. It needs to be set to 15th though since the media invitations sent out say the 15th. Again this was posted in this thread a few days ago.

interesting ... new battery...

DJI Inspire2 大疆 悟2 电池、充电管家谍照曝光 – SB-DJI 无人机炸机资讯站

悟2 电池、充电管家谍照。
电池连帖纸都还木有DJI的标,从电池的轻薄体积来看,Inspire2很可能支持双电6S并联。
充电管家依旧是传统的支持4电充电轮询。

basicly inspire 2 battery n charger spy shot...
High possible inspire would able to fly with 6s parallel battery :D ...

View attachment 10545
Ran that through a translator..
Wu 2 batteries, rechargeable housekeeper spy.
Even the battery posts are still paper wood DJI standard, slim volume from the point of view of the battery, Inspire2 likely to support parallel bi-6S.
Butler still charge legacy support 4 electrical charging polling.

ummm.. ok.

Last edited:
Ran that through a translator..
Wu 2 batteries, rechargeable housekeeper spy.
Even the battery posts are still paper wood DJI standard, slim volume from the point of view of the battery, Inspire2 likely to support parallel bi-6S.
Butler still charge legacy support 4 electrical charging polling.

ummm.. ok.
So what does this mean

So what does this mean
I don't know... but also translated from that page...

In the MAVIC before the release, the industry rumors are Inspire2 starting in October, followed by large Xinjiang folding small aircraft.
Who knows Inspire2 release dragged ~ let MAVIC first step available. According to the news ~ Inspire2 more because of the upgrade PTZ function, resulting in the release delay.
From the picture point of view, Inspire2 properly equipped with the obstacle avoidance system, the battery is also used after the way. : Meem life there is no upgrade, have to wait until the release to know.
However, according to the current capacity of Xinjiang, the country has scheduled more than 100,000 MAVIC delivery are tight, Inspire2 official release is likely to breakdown in November after the big Xinjiang this year's new products from OSMO +, OSMO Mobile, Z3, MAVIC, Z30 and ready to go out of the Inspire2, so frequent release of heavy products, friends that really "sad"

....My thoughts are that we will not see anything on Nov 15th... I could be wrong, .... Why can't Google Translate be better at... I don't know..... translating!!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

In the MAVIC before the release, the industry rumors are Inspire2 starting in October, followed by large Xinjiang folding small aircraft.
Who knows Inspire2 release dragged ~ let MAVIC first step available. According to the news ~ Inspire2 more because of the upgrade PTZ function, resulting in the release delay.
From the picture point of view, Inspire2 properly equipped with the obstacle avoidance system, the battery is also used after the way. : Meem life there is no upgrade, have to wait until the release to know.
However, according to the current capacity of Xinjiang, the country has scheduled more than 100,000 MAVIC delivery are tight, Inspire2 official release is likely to breakdown in November after the big Xinjiang this year's new products from OSMO +, OSMO Mobile, Z3, MAVIC, Z30 and ready to go out of the Inspire2, so frequent release of heavy products, friends that really "sad"

....My thoughts are that we will not see anything on Nov 15th... I could be wrong, .... Why can't Google Translate be better at... I don't know..... translating!!?!?!?!?!
So Maybe I will just take the inspire 1v2 as the lone unit I have has to go back to the supplier on the weekend and I need a Drone for photos not a very happy camper at the moment

Dude, you're not even good at translating. Dealers have been confirmed to receiving the November 15th notice, and now there isn't just leaked photos, but the FCC documentation as well. Chill.

Dude, you're not even good at translating. Dealers have been confirmed to receiving the November 15th notice, and now there isn't just leaked photos, but the FCC documentation as well. Chill.
I didn't translate it.. Google did. I want a release as much as anyone!... Oh, Im chill. I need a release to burn up the company card... I need the tax write off before years end!

Reactions: videosophy
Google translated something is too funny lol... i am chinese so i can read / write chinese..

Cant wait to see the inspire 2

Google translated something is too funny lol... i am chinese so i can read / write chinese..

Feel free to translate the text from chinese if you have the time and post it here. The google translate doesn´t make much sense sadly. Only 8 more days..

What does this say...

海外网站发现,悟2 电池、充电管家谍照。
充电管家依旧是传统的支持4电充电轮询。
在MAVIC发布之前,业内传闻都是Inspire2要在十月份首发,其后才是大疆的折叠小飞机。
谁知道Inspire2发布一拖再拖~ 让MAVIC抢先一步面世。据消息~ Inspire2更多是因为升级云台功能,导致发布延误。
从图片上看,Inspire2妥妥的搭载了避障系统,电池也采用后入方式。
55.gif
续航有没有提升,还得等发布才知道。
不过按目前大疆的产能,国内已预定十多万台MAVIC交货都吃紧,Inspire2正式发布很可能在11月以后。
细数一下大疆今年的新品,从OSMO+,OSMO Mobile,Z3,MAVIC,Z30及蓄势待发的Inspire2,如此频密的发布重磅产品,友商表示真的很“忧伤”~

No ****!... Im from Oklahoma. So feel free to enlighten me.

What does this say...

海外网站发现,悟2 电池、充电管家谍照。
充电管家依旧是传统的支持4电充电轮询。
谁知道Inspire2发布一拖再拖~ 让MAVIC抢先一步面世。据消息~ Inspire2更多是因为升级云台功能,导致发布延误。
55.gif
续航有没有提升,还得等发布才知道。
细数一下大疆今年的新品,从OSMO+,OSMO Mobile,Z3,MAVIC,Z30及蓄势待发的Inspire2,如此频密的发布重磅产品,友商表示真的很“忧伤”~

海外网站发现,悟2 电池、充电管家谍照。
From other website we found, Inspire 2 battery , Charger and some spyshot

Even the battery doesn't have DJI LOGO/ sticker , Overall the battery look lighter and more compact , there is high possibilities for dual 6s parallel setup...

充电管家依旧是传统的支持4电充电轮询。
The Chargers is still the traditional Quad Chargers for 4 battery...

Before Mavic have been lunch. Rumous said the inspire 2 would be announce on October , lastly it was DJI Folding Mini Drone.

谁知道Inspire2发布一拖再拖~ 让MAVIC抢先一步面世。
No one know why Inspire 2 are Delay. so the let Mavic Goes 1st...

据消息~ Inspire2更多是因为升级云台功能,导致发布延误。
According to Inspire 2 because there is Major Upgrade of the Fight controller , causing the Delay..

55.gif
续航有没有提升,还得等发布才知道。
细数一下大疆今年的新品

From the picture.. inspire 2 are equid with Object avoidance, The installations of the battery also have been changes , as for the flight time we are not sure but just to wait for the announce to come .. In Domestic market "China" there is Ten Thousand plus Mavic are rushing for preorder.. this will also one of the reason for the delay of inspire 2 after November.

细数一下大疆今年的新品,从OSMO+,OSMO Mobile,Z3,MAVIC,Z30及蓄势待发的Inspire2,如此频密的发布重磅产品,友商表示真的很“忧伤”~[/QUOTE]

Have a look of DJI new product of this year from (OSMO+,OSMO Mobile,Z3,MAVIC,Z30 Inspire2,) with soo many product have to wait... but little time take make the fans feeling "sad"

hahaha that all... my english are not that perfect.. but hope it help :D lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu