Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire remote zoom x5

Reaction score
hi

I currently have an inspire 1 with x3 lens and was thinking of purchasing an x5 lens with 14-42 zoom lens.

My question is can the zoom be controlled from the remote?

Thanks in advance

Rich

**Update** it is possible - as mentioned below you can hold C2 and scroll wheel.

<strike>Not possible to be controlled from the remote - only from the app via an on screen scroll wheel. Granted I'm only running a solo controller. (no slave)</strike>

Currently using an Inspire Pro w/ the Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42 on the x5 to run wind turbine inspection - Also note that the footage when zooming is not pretty... Before & after is amazing thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1816 and hali08
With that lens and the X5 there any way to access in the app the lossless digital zoom function offered by the Z3?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Not possible to be controlled from the remote - only from the app via an on screen scroll wheel. Granted I'm only running a solo controller. (no slave)

Currently using an Inspire Pro w/ the Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42 on the x5 to run wind turbine inspection - Also note that the footage when zooming is not pretty... Before & after is amazing thought.
Thats not correct you can control the zoom from the remote by holding the c2 button depressed and rolling the left wheel

Reactions: idrank2muchmilk
Thats not correct you can control the zoom from the remote by holding the c2 button depressed and rolling the left wheel
Thank you! Something learned! I'll give it a shot later today.

**Update** Confirmed to work! & C1 and scroll wheel adjusts the focus.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu