Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire2 Lynh Phan Prop adapters are in stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lp is just trouble . Everywhere I look he's doing people wrong by his pricing . In no way is he balancing every set of adapters. They come off the cnc for 5$ a shot an done . His comments on forums lost me an many others as customers. My opinion an Ralph I have nothing bad to say about you or your company you've always done me right.

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
I totally respect you buddy. We work very well together and I will continue to do so with you always I'm shocked you had trouble with the LP adapters. I always check my personal LP adapters T Motor Props vibration and I have never had the first complaint. It's amazing we can have two extremely varying opinions of the same product. But like we all say that's what makes the world go around right my friend. What works for one may not work for the other. I have attained my opinion of the LP adapters T Motor Props my history of sales and lack of complaints from my customers. Every single person I've sold them to absolutely loves them. Great to hear from you as always my friend

Reactions: Ftolino
You too buddy. Sorry to see the name calling ,which is completely uncalled for. I've had his props no issues on I1 . Just drama if you vary any opinion on some other forums I've been on which rubbed me the wrong way if you know what I mean. That strobe is working well an thanks for the new covers . Now if I only had my aircraft back from dji Carson CA

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
Thread cleaned up.......

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you prefer one set of products over another then that's fine and what the forum is all about.
However, please refrain from the personal comments guys
Thanks

View attachment 12922 View attachment 12920 Anyone interested in Lynh Phans new I 2 prop adapters we now have them in stock. They are his best design yet and the I 2 bird performs like its on steroids when combined with LP adapters. They run 120.00 + shipping for a full set. Also you need 15" carbon fiber preferably T motor brand. Give me a shout if any of you I2 pilots need them. Fly safe out there.
270-473-1409
I'm new to the I2, is this a quick connect for the wings, is there a website where i can see more info....wanna get the best for my drone

I am thinking Ralph (who I respect) might want to disassociate his good name with LP, (who at best, is well know for totally taking advantage of others).

That is where we disagree. LP creates a product, no one is forced to purchase it. LP supports his products in the manner he does. No one is forced to purchase his products. I enjoy having options for props..etc different than what DJI offers. I am not forced to purchase his products and actually have never purchased one of his products. I purchased my adapters from Heliengaden only because LP adapters were not available yet.

Taking advantage of others is very subjective. I am glad I have options to purchase products from others with no knowledge of what it takes to mfg these products and knowing I do not have the resources or time to create these products.

I appreciate the vendors we have @Florida Drone Supply, @FlyHighUSA , @Advexure becoming vendors for products that come from overseas and being able to order them locally.

Tryed LP, sold them,way Overpriced,and not even close to the quality of XOAR, and you can't remove like XOAR 2nd Gen Carbon Fiber props with self tightening Adapters.

Reactions: Hekkler
I really hate to see things become personal on this site. this is totally not what this is about we need to stop the name-calling and attacks on people. It's OK to evaluate products compare them with one another. After all there are different products that work for different people. None of us like everything the same. I have sold these products for years now and I have yet to have the first complaint and I've sold a lot of them. That being said I do not think they are the only ones out there that are good several mentioned here are great products I personally choose to sell what I choose to sell based on my own opinion and how they work for me and all of my customers which currently is over 5000. Let's all please stop with the name-calling and personal attacks if not I can assure you the editor will delete all of these post in this thread will be gone.
I respect all of your opinions.

I can assure you the editor will delete all of these post in this thread will be gone.
I respect all of your opinions.

You should ask Mark to delete this whole thread, (you don't want people to see this stuff).
Start a new one in the Classifieds.
I apologize for being one of the negatives, but I would never stoop to name calling.
Ralph, you are the most honest and helpful store owner I have seen on these forums in years.
Clearly you can see how a large % of folks feel about LP, maybe you should consider staying away?

Reactions: Hekkler and Ftolino
I totally understand how you feel and I'm sure there are people out there that have issues with LP adapters T Motor Props But I personally base what I sell on how the well the product performs the price point and how well it stands of overtime and I've had nothing but great success with this product and as I stated before all of my customers have a great success as well and I can tell you it's a lot of them. Again I respect your opinion hope we can all just calm down little bit and get back to what's important and that's that discussing drones and accessories. If someone has a personal grievance with Lynh I would take that up with Lynh directly that's the best way to handle it I just want to get back to what's important to me and that his product development and making our drones better and more user-friendly. Thanks for all your support guys

Sorry Ralph, very true. Have 2 LP sets for I1. Now using dronhire adapters, so much better and a lot cheaper.

I don't blame you my friend if they work for you that's great personally these are the adapters I chose and I like them very much. That's what makes the world go around everybody can pick what they like that's the great thing about our USA. I just want everybody to stop with the personal attacks this thread is not about him this thread is about a product that I'm selling that I believe in and will continue to do so as long as the quality stays good and the performance stays consistently high. As I said before I have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of customers that love them with no issues whatsoever. I'm really sorry you had a bad experience with them. Totally respect your opinion and respect your right to choose what works best for you.
In the end all this is based on our personal opinions mine being a professional one I have countless amounts of police fire and rescue using these and they depend on them daily to help save lives. Not had a single failure out of all of them I have sold. Again I respect your opinion to purchase what you think is the best value. Fly safe out there

OK - for the second time have had to clean up the thread.

Some of you will have had posts deleted, some will not. I have tried to keep some sort of continuity but there are accusations flying about and poor Ralph is caught in the crossfire here which is not fair.

I'm closing this one as it seems to elicit some personal comments (and has done more than once).

@FlyHighUSA - if you want to start a new thread on the prop adapters over in Classifieds, that's fine but maybe with the press this one has got people know that you stock and sell them so that maybe sufficient. Your call.......

I shall keep a watch on any future threads on LP adapters.
Please keep it civil guys - thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william76931