Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

is my video flickering

Reaction score
New to this forum.
Here is what I have

DJI S900 A3 LB2 ZENMUSE X5 15MM lens variable ND filter
Here are my settings in GoApp
Manual
4k 30 FPS
ISO 100
WB Sunny
None 0,0,0
1/60 F4.5

Imported video into PP PRO CC 2015.4 4k sequence then exported in 1080P youtube preset

Not the greatest scenery yet was wondering what issues if any am I having...

New to this forum.
Here is what I have

DJI S900 A3 LB2 ZENMUSE X5 15MM lens variable ND filter
Here are my settings in GoApp
Manual
4k 30 FPS
ISO 100
WB Sunny
None 0,0,0
1/60 F4.5

Imported video into PP PRO CC 2015.4 4k sequence then exported in 1080P youtube preset

Not the greatest scenery yet was wondering what issues if any am I having...
I really cant see any issues. If you are talking about the light flickering I guess it is the trees and dense scenery that causes that.

I really cant see any issues. If you are talking about the light flickering I guess it is the trees and dense scenery that causes that.

Thanks. I was wondering if I should turn down sharpening to -1 in the GoApp . Another thing I find is that it seems hard to playback native H.264 4k footage and I guess it would help to have a 4k display to see what's actually going on.

Thanks. I was wondering if I should turn down sharpening to -1 in the GoApp . Another thing I find is that it seems hard to playback native H.264 4k footage and I guess it would help to have a 4k display to see what's actually going on.
Thats not a bad idea. Turn down sharpening. I tend to shoot 1080P these days because I only shoot for broadcast and I think the vision is better. I have to mix with my ground footage so at least it does match better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu