Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Latest forced software update? Anyone on it yet?

i was trying to get a sunrise shot, turned on inspire had a 1 minute window, app forced me to update no other way around it, took too long, lost the shot. hope i live another year to get it next year.lol

if you dont want to update and use your favourite version follow this video, it works.make sure to kill app in backround before copying over the files found in the link in the comments.good luck.

Just to add more detail. I have also experienced some rather lairy maneuvers with the I1 in atti mode. You will be flying around in the sweet spot of your expo and bam it will twitch as if you gave it full stick. I wouldn't say it was dangerous as it didnt change position more than inches but it certainly will kill a shot as it is a canny twitch.

Im getting 2 shields this week and if they dont cure the latency issues then mine is in for repair. The error 42 issue has disappeared but the latency,twitch and landing gear issues still persist. It would not raise the gear again yesterday after a RTH test so i had to land and shut down again before it would.

You would just think the brand leader in quads would just do...better wouldnt you.

Cheers
Mick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP