Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lens stopped focusing?

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue with the Olympus 12mm where it just stops focusing via the DJI app? I know it's the lens, because several other Olympus and DJI lenses work fine. I also know it's not the app, because it does the same thing with my Osmo in that app. When I try to calibrate, it says it's in manual focus, and won't calibrate (in both apps) so something has gone wonky with this specific lens. Any suggestions?

NickU, you are awesome! That's totally what it was. I didn't know it even did that, my other Olympus lenses don't. It must have gotten pushed going into or coming out of the case. THANKS so much! You'd think the guys at B&H would have known about this, I called them since the lens is new, and they were completely unhelpful. I guess that's what I get for not reading the manual (as usual)
Thanks again

Reactions: giumick
NickU, you are awesome! That's totally what it was. I didn't know it even did that, my other Olympus lenses don't. It must have gotten pushed going into or coming out of the case. THANKS so much! You'd think the guys at B&H would have known about this, I called them since the lens is new, and they were completely unhelpful. I guess that's what I get for not reading the manual (as usual)
Thanks again

The Olympus 17mm has the same feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creax12