Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Live feed keeps cutting out

Reaction score
Hi,

Everytine I've been flying recently on jobs my live feed keeps cutting out.

I was originally running on an older firmware, which I had no problems with, then recently a client wanted to use his controller as a slave one, his was updated to the most current firmware and it wouldn't let us pair them until everything was updated.

So its all updated to the current firmwares.

I've attached a quick video just showing what it does every flight now.

Thanks for your time!

Ross

Hi,

Everytine I've been flying recently on jobs my live feed keeps cutting out.

I was originally running on an older firmware, which I had no problems with, then recently a client wanted to use his controller as a slave one, his was updated to the most current firmware and it wouldn't let us pair them until everything was updated.

So its all updated to the current firmwares.

I've attached a quick video just showing what it does every flight now.

Thanks for your time!

Ross

I don't see the attached video?

Reactions: Ross Birnie
Strange. The interruptions are almost perfectly timed, because of that my first assumption would be that something close by is interfering, but as you stated in your Original Post it happens on different job sites.

Just for the fun of it, go into DJI Go and set the channel selection to Manual, choose a different channel then what the auto selection is using, and also put your Ipad in Airplane mode.

See if that has any affect on the video cutting out.

Thank you, i'll try this and get back. I had another look this morning, and one of the little gold contacts on the camera mount is bent. You think it could be this?

Thank you, i'll try this and get back. I had another look this morning, and one of the little gold contacts on the camera mount is bent. You think it could be this?

I would be surprised. If the pin was bent enough to not be making contact you would have other issues like no video at all, or unable to control the camera. But the issue you are seeing there is too timed to be caused by a bent pin. I would still correct the bent pin and make sure it makes good contact. Last thing you want is to be in flight and loose visual because the pin moved from vibration.

Yeah exactly! i've just ordered a new mounting bracket to replace it, if that doesn't work then i'm just going to get back into scuba diving lol

Yeah the video on the SD is fine, one of the gold connector pins is bent, i have just ordered a new mounting bracket, i'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help !

Does anyone know how to change the live feed from your Facebook page and redirect it to lets say your business Facebook page or someone elses? I can not seem to find a way to do that. If you log out and try to log back in you do not get an option to log in as someone else?

Mine is doing the exact same thing and it also shows a green box along the bottom sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure no other apps are running, put your tablet in airplane mode, turn off video caching, make sure your using a good usb cable

We have a similar problem with our inspire always dropping the video feed. It gets so bad that a few times I said screw it and flew my phantom 4 with zero problems.

Try plugging into a tv with the hdmi out and see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: Ross Birnie
We have a similar problem with our inspire always dropping the video feed. It gets so bad that a few times I said screw it and flew my phantom 4 with zero problems.

Try plugging into a tv with the hdmi out and see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Worked fine on the HDMI lead, also worked fine on my android phone. But really poor on both Ipad mini 2 and Ipad mini 4.

Mi e started doing the samething after the latest firmware update to 1.10.1.40. I talked to a UAV shop I deal with and they said downgrade the firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu