Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Logbook Recommendation?

resurrecting an old thread.

I use dronelogbook. The only issue I'm having is the program only recognises 1 battery, not 2, thus screwing with my battery logs. Anyone know of a way around this?

Cheers.
I use DroneLogbook as well for tracking most data and have the same problem with 9 batteries. Also like @FlyaDrone above, I back it up with Airdata UAV (the free version) for the rest of the battery details. One extra step, but I am not going to completely recreate everything I have set up in DroneLogbook again.

From observing many prior posts by Mr. Martin, he is as experienced as any dronelogbook user as you will find and if he is having difficulties with using a feature to manage DJI battery "packs" configurations, then it is not yet fixed by DJI. I engaged with Airdata support and Kittyhawk also prior to selecting Airdata, and they all indicated that DJI has created this problem by not supplying the battery telemetry data in a "pack" combination. Another potential situation exists in that if you hot swap on Inspire 2 these apps might not be able to distinguish as a separate flight and might stumble with seeing the additional pack(s) used. Perhaps Mr Martin has some suggestions there? However I am pleased that he also sees the benefit of just how well Airdata tracks and parses out the battery management data. BTW - my initial survey of how these apps handle battery management due to looking into managing several M600 aircraft with battery packs each performing multi flight missions per day which is a huge logistics challenge.

I will try to post more data on my earlier comment of DJI Go 4 battery config of packs. Each pilot that is using any of these type apps for battery manage of packs, should contact your app vendor to see what they recommend. it is my impression that even if you create a pack in Go 4 you will still need to adjust the config in your non DJI app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP