Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

From what I understand, they must have found a bug or something or working on improving something, if anyone believes those 2 guys about releasing dates, and I have no reason not to believe them. All we have to do is being patient, something big is coming... :)

Andy

Reactions: Auspete
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kenargo.djiultimateflight3

that app claims a pre release fw with
*** Second note: bear in mind that the DJI firmware is pre-release and much functionality it incomplete; meaning, it is possible some app functionality will not work until DJI updates firmware **

*** Last note: In order to use waypoint, in addition to the above firmware you must enable "multiple flight mode" using the DJI Pilot app. BEFORE starting waypoint flight you MUST flip the flight mode switch to "A" mode or waypoint flight will NOT start until you power cycle the Phantom (firmware bug)

Pre-release update access: Join now for access: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/dji-ultimate-flight---phantom-3
Phantom 3 includes GS, hot point (POI) and Follow.

also drone deploy is listing the i1 and the p3

http://dronedeploy-faq.readme.io/v1.0/docs/more-drones

my hope is raising very fast now!

Last edited:
i will give it a shot and report back... sadly it does not really state for v2 if it is only for phantom or i1... this one also does nt really say what features are available for i1 or phantom olny...

Reactions: richard.dyson1
i will give it a shot and report back... sadly it does not really state for v2 if it is only for phantom or i1... this one also does nt really say what features are available for i1 or phantom olny...
Very interesting..... Let us know what you learn.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Very interesting..... Let us know what you learn.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
just downloading it this second... will have a gig tomorrow and will test when i have a break during recording... easy day... :) will try to keep you posted... very very interested to see what can be done with our lady... :)
edit: i am getting v3

Reactions: richard.dyson1
well... it says phantom all over... no sign of i1 yet but will have a check tomorrow when flying... and some typeO's...
and gps or location has to be enabled... = battery drain... even when connected to the rc... my phone goes down when only using the dji pilot app... well... we will have to wait a d see...

cheers

slim, do not take your life away so soon yet :) all will be good... i will try and get an iPhone 6+ for testing... can not wait to get the autopilot in my hands...

Am I really the first one to notice the DJI Pilot update to 1.2.0 for iOS? We can finally update the remote control firmware via the app. Could this mean the f/w update is coming sooner than we think?

Haven't had the chance to hook it up and see yet. Hopefully should have time tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetseyHene