Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Part 107 Pilot

Welcome, heygeorge! I'm going for my knowledge test a week from Monday. Being trained by Jason Schappertat RemotePilot101. Wonderful program. I highly recommend it to all who want to be certified as a Remote Pilot and do commercial work legally. I recommend staying with the learning program for at least two to three weeks before taking the test. Lots of details to remember on weather, airspaces, logging flight time, FAA rules and general pilot training safety skills. I am marketing to real estate professionals and have a passion for shooting video and stills for golf courses. Already have a host of clients wanting my services as soon as I past the test and become FAA certified.

Welcome, heygeorge! I'm going for my knowledge test a week from Monday. Being trained by Jason Schappertat RemotePilot101. Wonderful program. I highly recommend it to all who want to be certified as a Remote Pilot and do commercial work legally. I recommend staying with the learning program for at least two to three weeks before taking the test. Lots of details to remember on weather, airspaces, logging flight time, FAA rules and general pilot training safety skills. I am marketing to real estate professionals and have a passion for shooting video and stills for golf courses. Already have a host of clients wanting my services as soon as I past the test and become FAA certified.
Where are you located?

Where are you located?
I live in Windham, Maine. Just downloaded and set up the new InspirePilots app. Great app! Well thought out and makes it more convenient to communicate with fellow Inspire 1 Pilots and those interested in becoming certified PICs.

I'm doing remotepilot101 also, going through the videos for the 3rd time and also reading the remote pilot study guide. If I pass I'll pat Jason on the back. lol

Took the test and passed 92%. Missed the questions on flying a plane, like what the rudder does and overloading plane back of the CG. Very important to read the remote pilot study guide by the FAA. Many new questions from that guide, like how does the airplane pilot enter the landing pattern. (45 degrees to the downward pattern) I missed it. I missed five out of 63 questions. Not bad. Waiting for my TSA vetting and Temp Remote Pilot certificate. Should be ready by Friday. Good luck on the test. Jason is awesome.

I can second this - I passed my part 107 test using RemotePilot101... Spot on guys......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu