Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

**NEW** TB47 Battery Sale - $139

Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
Hi All –

We have a special offer for the InspirePilots forum to purchase BRAND NEW Inspire 1 TB47 batteries at a special promotional price of $139/battery. These batteries are brand new in their original retail packaging. $139/per includes free shipping within the US. Full DJI warranty from date of purchase.

This promotion will likely only last a week. Please PM if interested.

Safe flying! :cool:
–The Advexure Team

Hi All –

We have a special offer for the InspirePilots forum to purchase BRAND NEW Inspire 1 TB47 batteries at a special promotional price of $139/battery. These batteries are brand new in their original retail packaging. $139/per includes free shipping within the US. Full DJI warranty from date of purchase.

This promotion will likely only last a week. Please PM if interested.

Safe flying! :cool:
–The Advexure Team
What is dji s warranty on batteries anyways?

Lol. Go figure. I’ve had a tb48 that I bought 3/10/ of this year and have 60 very well cared for cycles on it and it’s showing about half of its life is gone when you hold the button for 5 seconds. I know it lasts a few minutes less in flight time compared to the other tb48 battery that has more cycles and is a year older.

Do you have any of the black tb47 or tb48's in that group? I know I can call you tomorrow.

I'm guessing this is a forum special only? The website lists both batteries at full price. Is this something that needs human interaction?

Update: We have a couple dozen remaining, along with some TB48s.

PM, email or call if interested. One of the last chances to grab TB47s and TB48s before they go EOL.
Is this dji s way of telling us to upgrade to something newer?

Is this dji s way of telling us to upgrade to something newer?

Not necessarily. Inspire 1's are still being integrated with our LE partners and other use applications for thermal quite a bit on a pretty regular basis. It's serving a large need as an economical platform for those not looking to jump into quite as significant of an investment such as the M200 or Wind series.

As products go EOL in near all industries and sectors, the support components for them become more and more difficult to source (batteries, accessories, parts, etc).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kosh.ai