Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No video feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-elevate.com
Help needed Today I had a problem with my Inspire 2 and X5S camera, no video feed showing on my iPad. Have done all the firmware updates and updated iPad. Also did the binding again. I can control the gimbal and take both video and photos but can't see video on screen. It opens but is black but still shows the telemetry settings etc. Updated all the firmware, changed leads and SD card but still problem. Any help would be appreciated. Is there anyone in Essex with an Inspire 2 with X5S camera, who would be willing to let me try their camera or controller for a process of elimination to locate the cause of problem? Many thanks in advance.

Help needed Today I had a problem with my Inspire 2 and X5S camera, no video feed showing on my iPad. Have done all the firmware updates and updated iPad. Also did the binding again. I can control the gimbal and take both video and photos but can't see video on screen. It opens but is black but still shows the telemetry settings etc. Updated all the firmware, changed leads and SD card but still problem. Any help would be appreciated. Is there anyone in Essex with an Inspire 2 with X5S camera, who would be willing to let me try their camera or controller for a process of elimination to locate the cause of problem? Many thanks in advance.
Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the Go App?

Yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Go4 App, but issue is still there.
Any other suggestions. I am running out of ideas, apart from swapping out camera to eliminate that.
But don't know anyone locally in Essex with same setup.
Any offers.

Yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Go4 App, but issue is still there.
Any other suggestions. I am running out of ideas, apart from swapping out camera to eliminate that.
But don't know anyone locally in Essex with same setup.
Any offers.
I assume you may have tried this but.....
The HDMI ports on the controllers are notorious for poor quality.
Assuming yours is a dual set up.
Make the slave the master and then try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swast1930