Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Now Sold: Inspire 1 with 3x TB47's, Inspak Case, X3 & 2x Tx Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeinskymedia.co.uk
I'm selling my DJI Inspire 1 drone. I've logged 30 flights with this drone, with a total airtime of 4h 42m 44s. I'm selling it with the following equipment:

DJI Xenmuse X3 Camera/ Gimbal
Including a Neewer variable ND Filter with the camera and it's complete with a gimbal lock for the Inspak case and I also have the original camera/ gimbal case.

4x DJI 1345T Rotors (2CW X 2CCW)
I upgraded the rotor mounts on the motors to allow for usage of the 1345T Rotors. I used the DJI upgrade kit. I have the original mounts and propellers too and will bundle them in.

3x DJI TB47 Batteries
Great condition and no damage whatsoever.
  • Battery 1: 20 Charges, reported life 96%
  • Battery 2: 11 Charges, reported life 98%
  • Battery 3: 9 Charges, reported life 99%

2x RC Tx Controllers
Allows for dual operation of the drone, one operator controlling the drone and the other operator controlling the gimbal/ camera.

Inspak DJI Inspire Backpack Case
3 months old, perfect condition. £200 new. Allows the Inspire to be packed in take off mode with the X3 camera attached with a gimbal lock. There are also 2x pouches for the props to keep them tidy in the case. This case is really comfortable as a backpack, I've used it on an 16 mile round trip hike to a filming location before!

Original Inspire Case

If you ever need the original Inspire case that will be included in the sale.

I am a professional UAV operator, holding a PfCO under my trading name of Eye in Sky Media. I have log books for the drone and batteries and conduct regular maintenance on all my drones. The drones I operate are always flown well within the manufacturers recommended parameters too. This DJI Inspire 1 and all the equipment is in perfect condition with no damage whatsoever to it. I can arrange a demo flight of the drone if needed too.

The drone and equipment can be viewed prior to purchase. I would prefer pickup from Doncaster as postage is likely to be expensive as would postage insurance on a high value item. If postage is needed I can sort a quote out or you can arrange courier pickup, whichever is easier.

I'm looking for £1400 onvo, no timewasters please and I won't ship the drone outside of the UK.

Cheers,

Stuart

Mob: 07875 415332
Email: [email protected]

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics