Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Offer on Olympus Lenses

All, please note I edited the original post. Unfortunately, I have to suspend this offer for the time being. The system upgrade did not go as planned, one order for which I received money was already lost, and the pricing is no where near as good a deal as it was originally.

Apologies to all, but I hope to be able to offer this again in the future.

Bummer I was hoping just for the two others I wanted keep us updated if there's any changes and God Bless

EDIT:

All - Until the Olympus website is back up and running, I'm suspending this offer. Through circumstances beyond my control, I cannot reliably provide the previously-offered pricing.
Just post a list of some new pricing we would all appreciate it.thanks for your time we all thank you for the effort.

Well, if you can get a deal on the 30 or 60mm macro lenses, I'd be interested. (not drone related, obviously).

Them 2 were on his list its most of the Olympus micro 4/3 line except the pro 300 mm. I am hoping he uses his point the give me a deal on the new omd-em1 markii lol

Them 2 were on his list its most of the Olympus micro 4/3 line except the pro 300 mm. I am hoping he uses his point the give me a deal on the new omd-em1 markii lol
Is he no longer offering the lenses? I tried contacting him but have not heard back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu