Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

order date - tracking date- receive date

My I2 is still stuck "at local FedEx facility" Lantau Island, HK... it's been there for 3 days now, and it's supposed to get all the way over to southeastern Pennsylvania by Wednesday. Anyone else in a similar situation?
Yes, been there now 3 days, supposed to be here in SC by 10:30am Wednesday. My Mavic arrived 2 days ahead of schedule, looks like I2 might be 2 days later

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Surprisingly quicker than expected. DHL just delivered our Inspire 2.
With just two batteries and one controller
Combo with 4XS camera.

Waiting for extra batteries and second controller.
First Inspire in the Netherlands?

Sounds like FedEx doesn't have it together at the moment. I've read that with FedEx, the package should still arrive on the scheduled date as long as it doesn't say "delivery exception."
I'll be curious to see how they pull this one off unless the tracking information I'm getting isn't accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

My I2 is still stuck "at local FedEx facility" Lantau Island, HK... it's been there for 3 days now, and it's supposed to get all the way over to southeastern Pennsylvania by Wednesday. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Mine is there in HK as well. Probably right along side of yours.. This is pretty typical though and really flies once it gets to the US. So as long as it gets to the US tomorrow, I'm thinking all is well....

Mine is on it's way just the 12 as it's a non combo version, X4s and extra batteries delayed. Will arrive on Thursday. I order on 16 Dec

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Surprisingly quicker than expected. DHL just delivered our Inspire 2.
With just two batteries and one controller
Combo with 4XS camera.

Waiting for extra batteries and second controller.
First Inspire in the Netherlands?

Sorry John, we share the credit as first production model in the Netherlands :p, mine also arrived yesterday (with x5s, no extra controller or bats)

Simple answer is its delivered to me here in China. Even better is i pay in Yuan :)

I know there was a reason i married a Chinese wife I think i just found out ....

Mine is there in HK as well. Probably right along side of yours.. This is pretty typical though and really flies once it gets to the US. So as long as it gets to the US tomorrow, I'm thinking all is well....

Don't forget China has a two day holiday at new year so only back to work today.....

c8ea29cd5896df74929d34bc0d5d765d.jpg

Pretty sure my i2 is on this flight according to the tracking info!

My X5s gimbal will be here on Friday but no bird yet :(. Seems backwards but I guess I will spend the time balancing my gimbal with the two lenses I have.

For those who have bird without a gimbal, B&H has the X5s gimbal with the DJI 15mm lens in stock now.

My X5s gimbal will be here on Friday but no bird yet :(. Seems backwards but I guess I will spend the time balancing my gimbal with the two lenses I have.

For those who have bird without a gimbal, B&H has the X5s gimbal with the DJI 15mm lens in stock now.
Got my bird just now from my vendor but no x5s yet :( should be soon I guess

Arrived today, shipped from a local US vendor. Now the waiting game for the extra batteries, extra RC, and the 480G SSD's.

My Wednesday ETA got pushed to Thursday... the flight out of Anchorage to Indianapolis got delayed by a good hour at least, so I'm guessing that threw off the connecting flight.

Such a beautiful bird.. Arrived today with X5S.. in a non premium purchase.. However.. in fear of really looking stupid.. Anyone else having issues getting the gimbal cap off of the X5S? Mine is very snug.

Attachments

• IMG_7601.JPG
    IMG_7601.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7606.JPG
    IMG_7606.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 17
Such a beautiful bird.. Arrived today with X5S.. in a non premium purchase.. However.. in fear of really looking stupid.. Anyone else having issues getting the gimbal cap off of the X5S? Mine is very snug.

Are you twisting it? It has the same retention flange as the receiving mount, so will not pull off straight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212