Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Panning and tilting Camera on Inspire

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Tincup, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Tincup

just bought an inspire 1 and I can rotate the camera but can not see how to polnt the camera down, help please

2. Steve Domigan

You need to assign a button to it, or touch and hold finger on your screen and move finger round...up and down or side to side

3. Tincup

So if I use the wheel to pan I use the screen for up and down Thank you

4. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

I have changed your thread title to something more descriptive than 'Camera'

You can either use the finger on the screen method as described above (press and hold your finger on the screen until a blue dot appears and then you can freely pan and tilt with you finger on the screen) or you can assign either C1 or C2 buttons on the back of the remote to toggle between pan and tilt.
    Unless you have a dual set up (you do not say in your post) in which case you can assign the function on both axis to a stick.

5. MarqueGlisson

I use C1 for tilt and C2 to bring back to start position.

6. wilkia61

I can't use C1/C2 to do this after the latest firmware upgrade (see other threads on this latest software problem).

7. Scott Gehlhoff

You can program C1 to toggle left wheel from tilt to pan. But I find I forget what mode I'm in. Single pilot it's easier to pan by yawing the drone. Or put it on a GPS autopilot route and as mentioned above drag the camera from the iPad.

8. Tubbyengineer

The options are still there for setting C1/C2, they just got reset to unassigned after the update, just go into the DJI Go app and set them again...

9. LIVNXXL

Are you able to tell me where the option is. After the update the only options I show for C1/C2 are toggle screen/map and toggle screen battery.

10. Tubbyengineer

You'll need to have the AC ready to fly with the camera attached, once it is exit DJI Go then restart it and go to the remote control settings, Then open the top line "Remote control settings. The options should be there - if not, select Not Defined then try the option again - thats what worked for me...

11. LIVNXXL

Thank you for the help ,very appreciated. I will try it out this evening and hope for success.