Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Parts for X4s

Reaction score
I had a crash damaging my X4s. Does anyone have experience sending this in to DJI or getting. Is it possible maybe to send it in to DJI? Or am I looking at getting a new one or getting lucky and finding a parts only. Latter would be like winning the lottery pretty much. Any input would be greatly appreciated , thank you.

Hello Sky,

You might want o read this first. It's an older thread but...

I crashed an I2 with X4s. Gave it to Maverick Drone systems, who said they sent it to DJI. For just under $400, it came back repaired It was a bent shaft and maybe some other stuff?
I love that camera for the type of work we do (lots of mapping). BTW, Maverick said they had a used one they had just sold for over $1000, so it was clearly worthwhile to repair it.

I had a crash damaging my X4s. Does anyone have experience sending this in to DJI or getting. Is it possible maybe to send it in to DJI? Or am I looking at getting a new one or getting lucky and finding a parts only. Latter would be like winning the lottery pretty much. Any input would be greatly appreciated , thank you.
I had nothing but good experience with DJI USA repair facility, fixing various damaged X5/X5R ... three times by far. Most likely they'll send you a different refurb back, but who cares as long as it works? That said, X4S seem to be a hard-to-find item recently due to it's talent for working properly in mapping. Sending it for $300-400 fix is the best and - I'm afraid - the only way ... Other than buying a new one from some renowned sellers with old stock, of course ...

I had nothing but good experience with DJI USA repair facility, fixing various damaged X5/X5R ... three times by far. Most likely they'll send you a different refurb back, but who cares as long as it works? That said, X4S seem to be a hard-to-find item recently due to it's talent for working properly in mapping. Sending it for $300-400 fix is the best and - I'm afraid - the only way ... Other than buying a new one from some renowned sellers with old stock, of course ...
Yeah I know there kinda hard to get right now. What kind of turnaround time frame am I looking at to send it in to the repair center?

Yeah I know there kinda hard to get right now. What kind of turnaround time frame am I looking at to send it in to the repair center?
Most likely a week, based on my experience with California facility ...

Long awaited update. I sent it in to the DJI service center in Cerritos CA and it was assessed as $160 repair. This was significantly less than what I had thought so i was very happy and it came back fairly quickly once I authorized the repair.

Long awaited update. I sent it in to the DJI service center in Cerritos CA and it was assessed as $160 repair. This was significantly less than what I had thought so i was very happy and it came back fairly quickly once I authorized the repair.
See, that's what I said :) ...

Curious what was wrong with it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212