Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

RC Battery Needed.

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by Blue Bird, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Blue Bird

Hey Fellow Pilots,
    Starting to get some RC's in the shop with battery issues.
    Has anyone found a new reliable source for these batteries in the US? I really don't want to disappoint my clients. Just looking for some links. I'm trying to avoid waiting to get them from China or DJI directly.
    Thanks in advance! BB.
    [​IMG]

2. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

I haven't heard of a source of OEM batteries but the ones I have seen replaced have simply sourced a 2s 6,000mah pack of nearly identical dimension (or smaller) from the likes of HobbyKing etc and fitted those.

3. Blue Bird

Thanks Mark.
    I had thought about that option as well, but not sure if the specs were correct. The RC contains the cell balancer for charging correct?
    I will not need the 3 wire balancing plug for anything will I? Just direct red to red and black to black. Should be simple enough.
    Found a couple of batteries that might fit. I just want to make sure that if I go after market, I make no mistakes.
    Thanks for the advise as always. I think this will be a hot topic soon enough for the remotes that are almost 2 years old.
    For the ones that have spent money on modding your RC, This is your best option. Most of us probably wont want to have to purchase a whole new RC just because of a used up battery.
    Anyone want to ad to this thread? Please by all means do.:)