Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sigma 60mm lightweight version?

Reaction score
Having an interesting online conversation with someone at Sigma about possibility of a lightweight 60mm prime lens for the X5-cameras. They do lens mount mods now for many of their lenses when people change systems, and might be able to cut the weight of that lens down to under 158 grams if there is enough demand (Aluminum mount similar to the Laowa 7.5mm?).

If interested, might pay to contact Sigma and let them know if interested in a lightweight 60mm drone lens: [email protected]

I emailed Sigma and received an immediate reply that they have no plans to manufacture a light weight 60mm lens for the camera type we have on our inspire 2.

I emailed Sigma and received an immediate reply that they have no plans to manufacture a light weight 60mm lens for the camera type we have on our inspire 2.

Least you put a bug in their ear. One I emailed with to was Fred who seemed interested. Sigma is privately owned and would be nice to see them do an aerial line of lightweight ART series of MFT lenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hukumkaikka