Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

-- SOLD -- Inspire 1 v2.0, X3, (2) TB48 (low cycles), Case, Accessories

Reaction score
Inspire for sale 01.jpg Inspire for sale 02.jpg Inspire for sale 03.jpg Inspire for sale 04.jpg Inspire for sale 05.jpg Inspire for sale 06.jpg Inspire for sale 07.jpg Inspire for sale 08.jpg Inspire for sale 09.jpg

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Offered for your consideration and purchase is my Inspire 1 v2.0 drone. This aircraft is in excellent condition
(recently underwent a full inspection at DJI's Service Center out in California). This Inspire has the
latest firmware installed on both the aircraft and the RC. This drone has been meticulously maintained
it has the latest 1345T props with 1345LS quick release mounts, (2) TB48 batteries with 6 charges
and 10 charges respectively. She flies like a home sick angel!

Sale includes:

- Inspire 1 v2.0
- Zenmuse X3 Camera
- (2) TB48 Batteries with low cycle count (6 cycles and 10 cycles respectively)
- Controller
- Stock case, in very good condition
- Standard Charger
- 180w Charger
- Third party multi-battery charger (compatible with TB47/48 batteries)
- TB47/48 battery warmer
- (4) 1345T props

Asking $1,375.00 shipped anywhere in the CONUS

Last edited:
Accept Paypal for payment and shipping to Puerto Rico?
Good morning and thank you for responding to my listing on Inspirepilots.com. Yes I will accept a Paypal payment to ship
to Puerto Rico if you are will to pay the shipping cost - I'm just a private owner I have no experience shipping items out of
the CONUS so I don't know what the price of shipping would be. If you decide to make the purchase you can tell me
if you have a preferred shipper (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) and I can pack the drone up and take it to the shipper of your
choice and get an estimate of the shipping cost.

Regards,

make sure the paypal funds clear the bank prior to shipping, sorry not saying this is the case, but i had a scammer try to con me out of my bird. said he paypal me the asking price and then some to cover shipping. i said sure send to me, and gave the info. i get a email from a 3rd party stating they were holding the funds, and in turn once i mailed the drone to email them the confirmed shipping number and the funds would be released to my paypal. 100% scam as no funds were every there to begin. paypal had no history of it.
again sorry not trying to threadjack just throwing that out there to be aware of

make sure the paypal funds clear the bank prior to shipping, sorry not saying this is the case, but i had a scammer try to con me out of my bird. said he paypal me the asking price and then some to cover shipping. i said sure send to me, and gave the info. i get a email from a 3rd party stating they were holding the funds, and in turn once i mailed the drone to email them the confirmed shipping number and the funds would be released to my paypal. 100% scam as no funds were every there to begin. paypal had no history of it.
again sorry not trying to threadjack just throwing that out there to be aware of

Thanks TruGreen, very sage advice.

Reactions: TruGreen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet