Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thread that was closed about DJI service complaint (MICKDOGGIE13)

Reaction score
Funny thing - I got an email early this morning from this forum called "We've missed you!"
One of the hot topics listed I clicked on was started by Cloud9pro and called, "I am sick of DJI. $3300 down the drain"

What I saw posted by "The Editor" was exactly why I won't be returning. Just as two of your users informed you (new users or not), the inability to share experiences with each other about manufacturers (DJI) will simply drive people away. I have absolutely no interest in a forum that silences people's voices. MICKDOGGIE13 said nothing vulgar and didn't personally attack anyone. I find it extremely questionable that you shut the thread down and scolded his & Cloud9pro's postings.

It's sad really, because I initially chose InspirePilots forum over the DJI forums for trust-ability.
You have lost my confidence today sir...

I made it clear why that thread was closed down. If you are not happy in how the forum rules are enforced or interpreted then move on.
Quote:
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

I would also remind you of rule no 9.

Quote:
9. Public discussion about moderation or moderator decisions is not allowed. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.

I have also moved this to 'Off Topic' since it cannot be described as 'Inspire 1 Help' related.

Thank you.

If I have problems with equipment I usually go right to dji s forum page and just make the statement that whatever it may be is messed up and needs worked on. Seem to be about the most direct root to maybe getting something fixed. At least then you know someone from dji has seen your remark. I can understand the frustration of having something new and not having it work(happened with a 9,000 dollar motorcycle I bought before) but bashing a company in anyway usually leads to them helping you less or not at all. Take the motorcycle I was talking about for instance. I owned it about a month and started to have problems with it. It sat at the dealer I purchased it thru for 2 months as they waited for parts to replace on it which they replaced a lot of them but it was still having issues. After 2 months period I talked to the dealer and he asked me what I wanted to do. I said either a new bike or my money back would be nice. He said ok, I’ll make a phone call and let you know. One of the questions the ceo of the motorcycle company asked him was “ is he someone we want to have on our motorcycles?” He said yes. He hasn’t been mean or mad or even raised his voice at all thru this whole ordeal and still stands behind this brand.Needless to say that phone call happened on a Friday afternoon and Tuesday morning the next week I received a call from the ceo of the motorcycle company with him telling me they are shipping me a new bike the next day and it should be at the dealership on Thursday and if I had any problems to call him directly and gave me his cell number. I was kinda floored by this as you can imagine, but it goes to show ya keeping your cool and not complaining and being professional about it usually wins in the long run. Not saying dji would do anything like this or would act this way but then again you never know.

Now a question to the editor. Would it be possible to have a sticky that’s basically set up as a pull to where you could either check yes I’ve had good service with dji or no I haven’t had good service with them and letting the person put a short note as to why it was good or bad? Like one sentence response. Nobody bashing anybody, just a quick response how the persons transaction was with dji. I know not bashing is asking a lot from some people but that’s why you can delete it. I believe a lot of the traffic of this site is based on people that are either looking to buy an inspire or have just bought one or they are having a problem with one. May possibly be helpful to some people. For the record I do not have any problem with the way things are now. Just making an open suggestion to maybe help this site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onaldUnino