Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Time for a facelift

I bought a new body and had it Hydro dipped a couple weeks ago. Only did 1 battery.

29178231_588136541559886_7456556799202689024_n.jpg

Reactions: ACDS
Beautiful work...

The design of the body of the drone is very suitable for the appearance of the Alien ..

Unfortunately, I did not find such skins, but the artist from me is bad .. A good artist asked for a decent price for his work.

Change the white color makes me eagles, who love hunting for gulls - so I lost my first Phantom.

He paid by buying Ali'express skins -
Alien.jpg Alien2.jpg

Wow! Very nice! I'm thinking of getting mine carbon dipped. Got spare drone body parts ready. Just need to remove the battery tops...

Reactions: ACDS and AlanP
Battery tips do not need to be removed - the sticker is cut and ready for use. Small flaws on the folds are corrected by heating with an air dryer.
The entire label passes without dismantling the body of the drone.

Battery tips do not need to be removed - the sticker is cut and ready for use. Small flaws on the folds are corrected by heating with an air dryer.
The entire label passes without dismantling the body of the drone.
The tops ABSOLUTELY have to be removed if you decide to paint them and ESPECIALLY if you want to hydro dip them. LiPo batteries and water do not mix very well.

Reactions: AlanP
I talked about the actions when sticking the skin.
I did not talk about coloring. The skin is pasted without dismantling the housing of the drones

Your comment is correct when spraying sprays ..

Cool thread. Thanks for sharing. I thought about wrapping my body parts in CF film but painting might be good as well.

Cool thread. Thanks for sharing. I thought about wrapping my body parts in CF film but painting might be good as well.
There are places you can send the body in for dipping. Maybe not feasible for you to do that I don't know.
I have two extra bodies that I may send out to have Hydro dipped. Problem is I don’t have the battery tops.

I have two extra bodies that I may send out to have Hydro dipped. Problem is I don’t have the battery tops.
I only removed 1 of 4 battery tops to have dipped. I watched a few you tube vids on how to remove the tops and on how to remove the Inspire body. Took me 3 1/2 hours to remove the Inspire body and replace with the dipped one. I can be short on patients sometime. lol My other battery tops are white so just have 1 matching. Good luck !

I only removed 1 of 4 battery tops to have dipped. I watched a few you tube vids on how to remove the tops and on how to remove the Inspire body. Took me 3 1/2 hours to remove the Inspire body and replace with the dipped one. I can be short on patients sometime. lol My other battery tops are white so just have 1 matching. Good luck !
I may just paint the other bodies myself a different color and swap them out when I get tired of one color. It would be nice to have matching battery tops. I’ve gotten so good at taking this thing apart I can disassemble it along with the battery tops in about an hour. What did they charge you to Hydro dip it.

Reactions: AlanP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP