Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Today I shot...

You know, I'm looking out at the snow and the thermometer that reads 5 degrees F and your pictures are helping me to close my eyes and imagine some where a bit warmer.. ;) Beautiful shot.

Reactions: SanCap
I shot this with my smartphone while walking the dog yesterday. Beautiful freezing day. Unfortunately I had no time to fly. The sun was blinding me while I took the shot. Only when I checked the shot after getting home I noticed 2 suns in the picture. Anyone here can explain this phenomena? It's in all the shots I took. Must be a simple explanation but I never had this before.

16113430_1320557961337135_5479835819907349061_o.jpg

I shot this with my smartphone while walking the dog yesterday. Beautiful freezing day. Unfortunately I had no time to fly. The sun was blinding me while I took the shot. Only when I checked the shot after getting home I noticed 2 suns in the picture. Anyone here can explain this phenomena? It's in all the shots I took. Must be a simple explanation but I never had this before.

View attachment 11766

I think during the brief moment when you hit the shutter button, you were instantly transported to another galaxy in a planetary system with two suns. It's the only explanation.
It is a nice photo. I just noticed the leaning horizon. If you correct this it will be an even better one.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

I think during the brief moment when you hit the shutter button, you were instantly transported to another galaxy in a planetary system with two suns. It's the only explanation.

Yeah, that must be it. Or we have to stop doing mushrooms.
Like I said, it must be a simple explanation.

View attachment 11766
What about lens flare?

Can I just say I love these photos.... I love seeing how the "Big Boy's" do it when it comes to great photography..

Thank you

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77