Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Too good to be true?

I had that feeling as I read the message on the checkout page - "The transaction cannot be completed because the seller has less than that quantity available"
Immediate simultaneous feeling of darnit, I was too late and phew, I feel like I just dodged a bullet
Aren't you glad that you 'missed out' on that deal?
sile11.jpg

Maybe eBay will learn to slam on the brakes sooner!
I reported this guy when he had sold 2 and showed 8 available.
Now they have a bunch of Buyer protection claims to pay.
I'll bet I reported at least 12 listings today.
I regularly watch several categories and see these things come up all day. Today it was an X5R listed as brand new with Buy it now price of $29. Same scenario- New seller with zero feedback in Asia.
What threw them on this Sile11 dude was he had feedback of 7 and 'said' he was located in the USA.

Reactions: ChrisG333
Maybe eBay will learn to slam on the brakes sooner!
I reported this guy when he had sold 2 and showed 8 available.
Now they have a bunch of Buyer protection claims to pay.
I'll bet I reported at least 12 listings today.
I regularly watch several categories and see these things come up all day. Today it was an X5R listed as brand new with Buy it now price of $29. Same scenario- New seller with zero feedback in Asia.
What threw them on this Sile11 dude was he had feedback of 7 and 'said' he was located in the USA.
I can't help but fantasize that one or two listings are legit.

I've been traveling the Midwest for the past couple weeks with my brother, driving from San Diego to Utah to Seattle, to Portland.
We just entered the northern tip of California and I've been searching Craigslist in every major city along the way.

To my surprise I found at least 2 listing on CL for $800 Mavics. Actually got a reply for one.

I'm just fiending to own my first real quad, and shopping around for the past year is starting to make me antsy.

Phantom 3 std is now $399! Not a bad start.....
Absolutely!

I own a P2V+ that I'll be selling as soon as I get home.

It might sound rediculous but I don't like the image that comes along with the phantom line.

I was absolutely blown away by the appearance and functionality of the inspire from the moment I saw it and always dreamed of owning one.

I'm also considering the Mavic because of price point and versatility, but it doesn't have the same lens/viewing angle, plus the controllable gimbal for dual-axis panning.

I don't want to tangent too much from my op.

I hope everyone who made a purchase files against sile11

eBay should eradicate accounts like that.

Reactions: Ftolino
I can't help but fantasize that one or two listings are legit.

I've been traveling the Midwest for the past couple weeks with my brother, driving from San Diego to Utah to Seattle, to Portland.
We just entered the northern tip of California and I've been searching Craigslist in every major city along the way.

To my surprise I found at least 2 listing on CL for $800 Mavics. Actually got a reply for one.

I'm just fiending to own my first real quad, and shopping around for the past year is starting to make me antsy.

i think a good way to flesh legit sellers out is to inquire about the warranty and DJI care. i actually hit up this seller, i asked about DJI care and he told me it was include free, anyone familiar with DJI knows there's an extra cost associated with DJI care. i asked him to send me a photo of the inspire2 with a piece of paper with his user name hand written on it and he stopped replying. ugh!

i think a good way to flesh legit sellers out is to inquire about the warranty and DJI care. i actually hit up this seller, i asked about DJI care and he told me it was include free, anyone familiar with DJI knows there's an extra cost associated with DJI care. i asked him to send me a photo of the inspire2 with a piece of paper with his user name hand written on it and he stopped replying. ugh!
It's obnoxious to me that scumbags like that actually exist and are out there to get people.

He sold a couple legit inspire's that's why eBay didn't throw him off . Fuck8ng dirtbag that he is

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP