Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UPGRADED to an Inspire 2....so now I need a backup, I'm selling EVERYTHING Inspire 1

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
GPC-Inspire_01.jpg

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Camera set up --- Hoping to get around $2000????

Go Professional Case in Flight Mode -- Hoping to get $300

Smart Charger Professional Charger -- Brand new, I've only charge 8 batteries in it....so, I'm looking for $400ish

Car Battery Charger -- $50

All of the above is now on EBAY! Here are the links:

Super Charger: Smart Power Charger M100 Inspire1/Matrice Charging Station - New | eBay

Car Battery Charger: DJI Inspire 1 Car Battery Charger for TB Batteries, This is the ORIGINAL DJI | eBay

Inspire 1 Pro V.2 w/z5 camera kit: "DJI INSPIRE 1 V2.O PRO, HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTORS,TB48, X5 Camera, Ready To Fly | eBay

Go Professional Landing Mode X5 Case: Go Professional Case for DJI INSPIRE 1 X5 LANDING MODE CASE | eBay

Tb48 OLD Battery: DJI TB48 5700mAh LiPo Intelligent Flight Battery for Inspire 1 - SM KV | eBay

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

ITEMS THAT HAVE SOLD:

Go Professional Inspire Battery Case -- Hoping to get $80 ----- SOLD -------
Osmo setup with Go Professional Case -- $200ish--------SOLD----------
Inspire 1 with X3 Camera set up -- Hoping to get around $1000????? -------------SOLD----------

Attachments

• Inspire 1 Car Charger.jpg
    Inspire 1 Car Charger.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Inspire1ProX5_01.jpg
    Inspire1ProX5_01.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Inspire1ProX5_05.jpg
    Inspire1ProX5_05.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Smart Charger.jpg
    Smart Charger.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
View attachment 23951View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954View attachment 23955View attachment 23956View attachment 23957View attachment 23958View attachment 23959View attachment 23960

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Camera set up
Inspire 1 with X3 Camera set up

Go Professional Case in Flight Mode
Go Professional Inspire Battery Case

Osmo setup with Go Professional Case

Smart Charger Professional Charger

Car Battery Charger

All of the above will be on EBAY by the weekend.....let me know what you are interested in and what you would like to pay.....I need to sell it all so I can buy a backup Inspire 2......

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

PS: NO, Im not interested in trading.....
As per our classified listing rules....
Items location (this is an international forum).

Price(s) and currency. This is not an auction site.

Reactions: Kirk Voclain
but thats what i would "like" to pay. just like your add states.
but joking aside whats a real number? i know somebody local to me that may be interested

I paid just over $500 with shipping on that case....I purchased it from Go Professional Case directly......LOVE THAT CASE!!! But the Inspire 2 will not fit it....now I got to get another....and guess what.....it's over $500!!!!

So, I'm hoping to clear just over 1/2 what I paid for it....so....if I could get $275 plus shipping....I would probably sell it.

Kirk

View attachment 23960

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Camera set up --- Hoping to get around $2000????
Inspire 1 with X3 Camera set up -- Hoping to get around $1000?????

Go Professional Case in Flight Mode -- Hoping to get $300

Smart Charger Professional Charger -- Brand new, I've only charge 8 batteries in it....so, I'm looking for $400ish

Car Battery Charger -- $50

All of the above will be on EBAY by the weekend.....let me know what you are interested in and what you would like to pay.....I need to sell it all so I can buy a backup Inspire 2......

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

PS: NO, Im not interested in trading.....

ITEMS THAT HAVE SOLD:

Go Professional Inspire Battery Case -- Hoping to get $80 ----- SOLD -------
Osmo setup with Go Professional Case -- $200ish--------SOLD----------

Do you still have the 8 batteries and if so wich one are they?

I'm not sure where you are seeing 8 batteries???? I have 3 batteries that I'm going to sell all together with the X5 kit and I have 2 batteries that I'm going to sell all together with the x3 kit.....where do you see 8 batteries????

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

Did you assume I had 8 batteries because I said I charged 8 batteries in the charger? I have 5 total batteries.....and I charged all of them 1 time on that charger and 3 I charged 2 times.......does that help clear it up for you???? The charger only have 8 charges on it...I literally JUST got that charger......it's brand new.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu