Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Verticle lines/artifacts in highlighted areas (not zebra tool)

Reaction score
Here's one for you X3 camera wizards!

Had an X3 sent in to us from a customer with a problem and it's a new one to me so was wondering if any of you had any experience or thoughts on it?
(see pictures)
There are thin, vertical black lines in the highlighted/overexposed areas - please note that this is not the same or related to the overexposed/zerba tool. Effects both JPEG and RAW images

I have tried:
- Reseting all camera settings to default
- Tried camera on different aircrafts
- Swapped SD card and reformatted.
- Turned on and off the zebra tool

Pretty sure it's going to be an RMA job but thought it's worth throwing it out there to you guys.

Attachments

• DJI_0005.JPG
    DJI_0005.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
  • DJI_0009.JPG
    DJI_0009.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
Here's one for you X3 camera wizards!

Had an X3 sent in to us from a customer with a problem and it's a new one to me so was wondering if any of you had any experience or thoughts on it?
(see pictures)
There are thin, vertical black lines in the highlighted/overexposed areas - please note that this is not the same or related to the overexposed/zerba tool. Effects both JPEG and RAW images

I have tried:
- Reseting all camera settings to default
- Tried camera on different aircrafts
- Swapped SD card and reformatted.
- Turned on and off the zebra tool

Pretty sure it's going to be an RMA job but thought it's worth throwing it out there to you guys.
Looks like faulty camera definitely but.......if you haven't tried already, its possible to have corrupted firmware just on the camera so maybe worth trying reinstalling the FW although you may need to downgrade first since otherwise it will throw back an "The firmware is the same or newer" message/
Worth a shot before you RMA it....

Looks like faulty camera definitely but.......if you haven't tried already, its possible to have corrupted firmware just on the camera so maybe worth trying reinstalling the FW although you may need to downgrade first since otherwise it will throw back an "The firmware is the same or newer" message/
Worth a shot before you RMA it....
Cheers for the suggestion but unfortunately no luck. RMA it is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope